• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "BA is a synonym for failure"

Collapse

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by aussielong View Post
    The bank pays my rent.

Let's face it, amongst your peers you are the *unt of the litter.
    Multi faceted

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    The bank pays my rent.

Excellent. Now you can save your pennies for a deposit on your retirement shack in ArsendofNowhere, Oz.

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Let's look at the facts. You're middle-aged, single, renting.
    An itinerant IT jobber moving like a tramp from one European capital to another grasping at any peanuts you are thrown.
    With fantasies of glory and violence.
    Let's face it the hard-looking Russian BA will do you over and you'll be back in Oz before you know it.
    The bank pays my rent.

Let's face it, amongst your peers you are the runt of the litter.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Does what?
    See other thread...

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Sasguru does!

Does what?

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Winners don't shout and bluster about how they're winners.
    Get back to choking down pole

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Let's face it the hard-looking Russian BA has already done you over and you'll be back in Oz before you know it.
    FTFY as he probably hasn't even noticed.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Sasguru does!

Oh, I see what you mean...

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    You know chaps, the ladies say that willy waving is an activity best left to great big Africans with very large dongs. Anyone else just looks a bit silly.
    Rasputin? He was a hard looking Russian and he had a big dong.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Sasguru does!

Oh, I see what you mean...

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I worked in London IBs for 10 years. You are grasping at straws and as usual failing!

Yes, working from home is worse than working in an office, if you have social skills.

What is tired old mediocre IB stuff exactly?
    You don't know anything about it. You are a silver spoon mediocrity. Leave the winners to it Jealous man.
    Let's look at the facts. You're middle-aged, single, renting.
    An itinerant IT jobber moving like a tramp from one European capital to another grasping at any peanuts you are thrown.
    With fantasies of glory and violence.
    Let's face it the hard-looking Russian BA will do you over and you'll be back in Oz before you know it.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    You know chaps, the ladies say that willy waving is an activity best left to great big Africans with very large dongs. Anyone else just looks a bit silly.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    I worked in London IBs for 10 years. You are grasping at straws and as usual failing!

Yes, working from home is worse than working in an office, if you have social skills.

You don't know anything about it. You are a silver spoon mediocrity. Leave the winners to it Jealous man.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by russell View Post
    I don't understand these types of reactions (and suitys thread). Who gives a crap, just do you job, invoice until your told to feck off. Let them feck it up (maybe offer opinion once in a calm manner), it's better for you. If you still don't realise this you shouldn't be a contractor.

What I love about being a contractor is you don't have to care or take the job home or care about politics, but you get paid equivalent of someone who has to devote his life to the company.
    Up to a point, but ideally it's better to achieve a specific goal and leave the client on a good note, if for no other reason than getting a good reference.

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied
    The financial centre of Europe is London. But they don't take 2nd raters so you're confined to Frankfurt, eh? Doing tired, old, mediocre IB stuff no doubt.
    You really are one of the saddest losers on this forum.
    And you really claim its better to work in an office than from home?
    With your best mate the BA?
    Seriously you're demonstrating Lord Haw Haw levels of stupidity on this thread.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X