• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Autumn Rugby Internationals - Predictions please"

Collapse

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    The only way wales will beat a southern hemisphere team is either if it is mixed up with a few Englishman or the southern hemisphere teams pretend to be England
    Perhaps if Wales played in white...

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    The only way wales will beat a southern hemisphere team is either if it is mixed up with a few Englishman or the southern hemisphere teams pretend to be England

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    The payers and ref weren't helped by a pretty average playing surface.
    Yeah, have to agree the pitch was pretty ropey.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Point of order - Wales are only a principality.
    And we have very few mines now

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    Oh come on he sin binned Gethin Jenkins and the SA replacement prop who had only just come onto the field.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Nothing and IMO the ref played it correctly.
    The payers and ref weren't helped by a pretty average playing surface.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Oh yes I'd forgotten the minor nations were playing too
    Point of order - Wales are only a principality.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    If forwards want to act like petulant kids to disrupt the game, they need to get naughty stepped.
    You tell 'em Pondy!

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    I didn't see anything of the Wales game, but tell me, what wonders did the ref contrive to make that happen? Extremely slow set procedure? Incessant yapping at the players? Complaints about prop's left foot being in front of the wrong blade of grass?
    Nothing and IMO the ref played it correctly. If forwards want to act like petulant kids to disrupt the game, they need to get naughty stepped.

Jonathan Davies and Adam Jones going off was a big loss and if it hadn't been for 1/2p's boot, the scoreline would have been a lot worse.

I wasn't really focused on the 2nd half as I was cooking chilli in the kitchen whilst trying to keep an eye on the TV.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
    Hahaha

The referee wasn't up to much though he was consistent, consistently bad that is. There were only a handful of scrums that stayed up.
    I didn't see anything of the Wales game, but tell me, what wonders did the ref contrive to make that happen? Extremely slow set procedure? Incessant yapping at the players? Complaints about prop's left foot being in front of the wrong blade of grass?

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    Hahaha

The referee wasn't up to much though he was consistent, consistently bad that is. There were only a handful of scrums that stayed up.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
    You didn't miss much to be honest, the Boks took their chances well and were clinical whereas Wales weren't able to string much together in the way of finishing.

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    Only saw the highlights thanks to the RFU selling everything to some commercial TV operation.
    You didn't miss much to be honest, the Boks took their chances well and were clinical whereas Wales weren't able to string much together in the way of finishing.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Only saw the highlights thanks to the RFU selling everything to some commercial TV operation.

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    Yep - 2nd half was very dull.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X