• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Autumn Rugby Internationals - Predictions please

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Oh yes I'd forgotten the minor nations were playing too
    Hahaha

The referee wasn't up to much though he was consistent, consistently bad that is. There were only a handful of scrums that stayed up.
    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
      Hahaha

The referee wasn't up to much though he was consistent, consistently bad that is. There were only a handful of scrums that stayed up.
      I didn't see anything of the Wales game, but tell me, what wonders did the ref contrive to make that happen? Extremely slow set procedure? Incessant yapping at the players? Complaints about prop's left foot being in front of the wrong blade of grass?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I didn't see anything of the Wales game, but tell me, what wonders did the ref contrive to make that happen? Extremely slow set procedure? Incessant yapping at the players? Complaints about prop's left foot being in front of the wrong blade of grass?
        Nothing and IMO the ref played it correctly. If forwards want to act like petulant kids to disrupt the game, they need to get naughty stepped.

Jonathan Davies and Adam Jones going off was a big loss and if it hadn't been for 1/2p's boot, the scoreline would have been a lot worse.

I wasn't really focused on the 2nd half as I was cooking chilli in the kitchen whilst trying to keep an eye on the TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          If forwards want to act like petulant kids to disrupt the game, they need to get naughty stepped.
          You tell 'em Pondy!
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Oh yes I'd forgotten the minor nations were playing too
            Point of order - Wales are only a principality.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              Nothing and IMO the ref played it correctly.
              The payers and ref weren't helped by a pretty average playing surface.

Comment

Oh come on he sin binned Gethin Jenkins and the SA replacement prop who had only just come onto the field.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
                In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  Point of order - Wales are only a principality.
                  And we have very few mines now
                  "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    The payers and ref weren't helped by a pretty average playing surface.
                    Yeah, have to agree the pitch was pretty ropey.

Comment

The only way wales will beat a southern hemisphere team is either if it is mixed up with a few Englishman or the southern hemisphere teams pretend to be England
                      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X