• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "This weekend you will mostly be........."

Collapse

• Charles80
    replied
    Me on Friday
    me on Friday night
    me on Saturday

Looking forward to it already..

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    Hmmm forget previous entry - wife has some kindof anniversary surprise setup for Sunday .... hmmm ... ironically I have hers prepped for Tuesday and then next Saturday night ...
    She took me out to one my favorite restaurants and then to see Paul Merton's improvised comedy show. Not everyone's cup of tea but I thought it was awesome. Some of our suggestions even got used!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    +1

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    No time spent in A&E!

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by socialworker View Post
    Why don't you write one then?
    He tried and failed

Leave a comment:

• socialworker
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Waiting for an interesting CUK thread.
    Why don't you write one then?

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Try this one

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by socialworker View Post
    Im sat here reluctant to go to bed cos I have one of the worst colds in human history, weekend was a write off, everything hurts and it going onto my chest now. Boo. plus I dont think I will make it in tomorrow.

Colds are so pointless.
    Taking a sickie is an IR35 fail! Call yourself a contractor?

Leave a comment:

• socialworker
    replied
    Im sat here reluctant to go to bed cos I have one of the worst colds in human history, weekend was a write off, everything hurts and it going onto my chest now. Boo. plus I dont think I will make it in tomorrow.

Colds are so pointless.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Hmmm forget previous entry - wife has some lindof anniversary surprise setup for Sunday .... Hmmm ... Ironically I have hers prepped for Tuesday and then next Saturday night ...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Working on SKA v2.0

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Pished, curry, tunes, shagging.

Does it get any better?

Leave a comment:

• Alias
    replied
    taming an Arabian Python...wait...what was the question?

Leave a comment:

• socialworker
    replied
    Saturday farmers' market, drive to London to see aged parents, get Dad to relate another wartime anecdote, Sunday a lesson with a blues piano guy, so I can make my big break on the southwest pub rock scene.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X