• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bought my first Christmas present today."

Collapse

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    That's good - means you can buy all your UK pressies in the post-Sinterklaas sales
    Don't have to buy UK or Irish pressies, benefits of staying in cloggers.

Send peeps some amazon vouchers and done!

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I have bought loads of presents. For myself

I will have to go to the cashpoint for the others.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    That's good - means you can re-wrap some of the stuff you don't want for your relo's in the uk
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• RedSauce
    replied
    I am ashamed to say i bought one about a month ago. In my defense i have been looking for it for about 2 years!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Just as well you don't live in cloggers, you'd have less sleeps as the main gift giving event aka Sinterklaas is on Dec 5th
    That's good - means you can buy all your UK pressies in the post-Sinterklaas sales

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    It wasn't planned - just happened!

84 sleeps to go.
    Just as well you don't live in cloggers, you'd have less sleeps as the main gift giving event aka Sinterklaas is on Dec 5th

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    I've got one of my Christmas presents already - it was brought at the beginning of the month but I won't get it until 25th December.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    84 sleeps to go.
    Stop it!

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Anyone getting a rubber duck?
    That would be telling

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    First pressie

I'm almost sorted and that includes pressies for people I don't usually buy pressies for.

In fact for my side of the family all their pressies were bought before December 31st last year. :
    Anyone getting a rubber duck?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Well I've still got a spare Tetris light that I bought last year and forgot to give to anyone...

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    First pressie

I'm almost sorted and that includes pressies for people I don't usually buy pressies for.

In fact for my side of the family all their pressies were bought before December 31st last year. :

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I'm planning to have far more than 84 sleeps by Dec 25th.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    And it was ???
    Not very exciting! Silicone cupcake cases for daughter - went to the cookshop to see if they had rectangular rings for DaveB and they were having a half price clearance sale.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

84 sleeps to go.
    **** off!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X