• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Confession Time

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Confession Time"

Collapse

• Chunk
    replied
    Gonnagonnacackas!

Leave a comment:

• Freamon
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    I always wondered if with such an extended run there would be plenty of continuity bloopers - let us know if you spot any obvious ones
    very good

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Hmmmm, Do, or do not. There is no try with Breaking Bad.
    Am about halfway through series 2. Loooong way to go.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Hello! Where you been hiding?

I heard that. I better get cracking and watch it, eh. I might get through watching a few episodes before Xmas 2014.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Hm. I keep meaning to try Breaking Bad,

Leave a comment:

• bless 'em all
    replied
    I stopped watching when they had to keep entering the same numbers every hour.

It reminded me too much of the hourly/daily/weekly 'progress'' reports I had to complete.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    if you are stuck for something to watch then give it another go but try and get to episode 10 at least
    Hm. I keep meaning to try Breaking Bad, and I plan on re-watching Green Wing. No space!

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Most of it occurs after episode 2 so I'll forgive you for that

The monster is in the first episode though and is a fairly major event!
    I think I have commitment issues from early on in a series.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    I was probably doing other stuff when I watched it. I have no idea what most of the above means, particularly the monster bit.
    Most of it occurs after episode 2 so I'll forgive you for that

The monster is in the first episode though and is a fairly major event! The polar bear does not seem that weird in comparison.

Still if you are stuck for something to watch then give it another go but try and get to episode 10 at least
    Last edited by Spacecadet; 24 September 2013, 18:44.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Not sure that is quite true:
    • Half of the principle characters stay on the beach in order to keep the signal fires going
    • Sayid is very determined to get an emergency transmission established
    • Michael starts building a raft in order to escape

Having said that, they all have their reasons (as shown in the flashbacks) for not being too over eager to escape.

The Polar bear isn't that weird compared to later stuff. I'm surprised you're bothered by it and not by the monster thing that killed the pilot!
    I was probably doing other stuff when I watched it. I have no idea what most of the above means, particularly the monster bit.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    I watched a couple and quite liked it. It started to annoy me when after about episode 2 everyone accepted they were stuck on the island and started setting up home. It was game over for me when the polar bear made an entrance though.
    Not sure that is quite true:
    • Half of the principle characters stay on the beach in order to keep the signal fires going
    • Sayid is very determined to get an emergency transmission established
    • Michael starts building a raft in order to escape

Having said that, they all have their reasons (as shown in the flashbacks) for not being too over eager to escape.

The Polar bear isn't that weird compared to later stuff. I'm surprised you're bothered by it and not by the monster thing that killed the pilot!

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    I recently started re-watching Lost and I'm hooked again
    I always wondered if with such an extended run there would be plenty of continuity bloopers - let us know if you spot any obvious ones

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    I watched a couple and quite liked it. It started to annoy me when after about episode 2 everyone accepted they were stuck on the island and started setting up home. It was game over for me when the polar bear made an entrance though.
    No patience.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I'm one of those wierdos who enjoyed it right till the bitter end!
    First time round I did enjoy it, because it seemed to be GOING somewhere. Then we got to the end and found not only had the show not got anywhere to go, it finished a series earlier and nobody noticed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X