• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How many have you been to?"

Collapse

• bobspud
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Absolutely no mention of the Postage Stamp Museum in Ruthwell, Dumfries and Galloway...
    Thats because its not odd...

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    None. Though Diggerland is very nearby and I always wanted to go, it's apparently rather pricey and I worry going without kids might look a bit pedo.
    paedo

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    2/10, maybe 3

Pencil museum and Diggerland are the definite ones, and I've been to Loch Ness and said "I wonder if Nessie is there?" which I don't know if it counts as going Nessie spotting.

Pencil museum is quite interesting, and Diggerland is a fun day out (been a couple of times).

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    BBC News - The UK's oddest days out

I got 2/10

Portmerion and Diggerland.
    0/10

Diggerland looks fun though.

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Are you me or am I you?

We should be told.

I have a doppleganger so it's not impossible

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Portmerion and Loch Ness

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Freamon View Post
    Been to Kelvedon Hatch nuclear bunker which the author of that article clearly never has as it is definitely stranger than the pencil museum.

I have been to KHNB 15 times now. Elder son loves it - I took him 6 times in one year! Ggggrrrrrrrrrr

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    None. Though Diggerland is very nearby and I always wanted to go, it's apparently rather pricey and I worry going without kids might look a bit pedo.
    Apparently it's popular for stag dos.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    AtW never has a problem when he goes to soft play, though he does get a few funny looks when he goes in the under 3s section and sits in the playhouse.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    I have been to Portmerion, diggerland is a bit too much like work for me

Leave a comment:

• Freamon
    replied
    Been to Kelvedon Hatch nuclear bunker which the author of that article clearly never has as it is definitely stranger than the pencil museum.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Absolutely no mention of the Postage Stamp Museum in Ruthwell, Dumfries and Galloway...

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I think they are kidnappers and murderers.
    That okay then. I thought they might have been tax avoiders or something serious.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    You are related to criminals?
    I think they are kidnappers and murderers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X