• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "No place for water sports?"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Dallas View Post
    He shuffled off to the other end of the gym this am, phew, smaller than me so whats the point in that. There is another one now; winks at me.

Poor wives!
    fnar fnar

Anyway these guys re so stressed they don't want sex from their wives. They just swan round Harvey Nicks all day.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    It certainly does for me.
    That's detachment not attachment!

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    The length of the detachment did seem to have a bearing on the incidents.
    It certainly does for me.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    A lot of girls and wives (WRAFs)got their fantasies fulfilled on long RAF detachments. The longer the detachment the more likely they would be unfaithful. I sat next to a married woman on the way down to the Falklands and there she was saying how much she loved her husband and kids etc and honestly looked to be very prim and proper. Saw her at a corridor party 2 months later noshing on two firemen. The length of the detachment did seem to have a bearing on the incidents. 2 – 4 weeks seemed to be ok, but when you get to 6 months people seem to start and form mini relationships. The amount of male attention given to a few females was pretty overwhelming and most gave in. Some of the girls had the time of their lives.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I asked a female friend once, why that is. She said that if she told a bloke about a fantasy, he would want to do it. or make it happen. Which was what she definately did not want to happen.
    Keep it in your head, where it cant do any harm
    I understand that: some fantasies are best as that, as the reality would never measure up to what you wanted & you have to worry about little things like communication / consent / STD’s / limits etc.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
    I was once seeing a girl who was into necrophilia, bestiality and quite partial to a bit of S&M, I told her to give up because she was flogging a dead horse.
    FFS. I actually laughed at that.

Originally posted by rhubarb View Post
    I have a lady friend who has such a fantasy.
    The thing is, for her the fantasy is not about being dragged into a bush by an unknown assailant and attacked/hurt, its all carried out by someone she knows but she dislikes.
    That's probably the key bit there.

I'd imagine. Ahem.

Leave a comment:

• RedSauce
    replied
    Originally posted by rhubarb View Post
    The thing is, for her the fantasy is not about being dragged into a bush by an unknown assailant and attacked/hurt, its all carried out by someone she knows but she dislikes.
    She says its more the fact about being desired by this person SO much, that they had to have her anyway they could.
    So pretty much, about wanting to be wanted.

tulip explanation. Sorry.
    Not with it today.
    My current lady-friend has similar fetishes, but she hates the word rape so we call it a struggle-cuddle

Leave a comment:

• rhubarb
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    What I find scary is the number of women who have fantasies about rape. Unbelievable.
    She says its more the fact about being desired by this person SO much, that they had to have her anyway they could.
    So pretty much, about wanting to be wanted.

tulip explanation. Sorry.
    Not with it today.

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I have met a few hard core women pervs, who dont muck about.
    You've met my missus then

Leave a comment:

• RedSauce
    replied
    I was once seeing a girl who was into necrophilia, bestiality and quite partial to a bit of S&M, I told her to give up because she was flogging a dead horse.

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Anyway, why did you pass up the chance with that director who used to oggle you in the gym?
    He shuffled off to the other end of the gym this am, phew, smaller than me so whats the point in that. There is another one now; winks at me.

Poor wives!

Leave a comment:

• IRMe
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    That's a male fantasy.
    It really isn't. A friend I know far too much about was a big fan, granted was introduced to it by a boyfriend, but was certainly an avid fan and I wouldn't be surprised if she pushed him further into such and other kinks. Then again she seems to really enjoy broadcasting sexuality in what I guess is quite immature behavior.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I have met a few hard core women pervs, who dont muck about. But the average bird is VERY reticent about talking about their fantasies.
    I asked a female friend once, why that is. She said that if she told a bloke about a fantasy, he would want to do it. or make it happen. Which was what she definately did not want to happen.
    Keep it in your head, where it cant do any harm

I stopped asking birds what their fantasies are after that. just let them get on with it

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Don't you think that be revealing this plan if and when it occurs the police may be a bit dubious and investigate?
    you mean you cant fulfil, I can def get awol from all traces

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by Dallas View Post
    I don't need to spend his cash for him to die

he just needs to die

then I can buy a dog
    Don't you think that be revealing this plan if and when it occurs the police may be a bit dubious and investigate?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X