• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Where's NLUK?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Where's NLUK?"

Collapse

• Dactylion
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    He's probably a pretty average contractor, but on here he is funny, and as a forum is basically a giant clique join in or **** off!
    I very much doubt he reaches pretty average!

Only funny if you mean in the odd or weird sense.

He has become a caricature of the caricature that he started out as.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt and suggest that it is possible he does it deliberately, although I am not totally convinced he isn't really the twunt he seems

Leave a comment:

• alluvial
    replied
    Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
    Who is pf?
    He was a bloke that posted on CUK back in the early days 2000-2001 I believe. If I remember rightly he'd been out of work for a looong time and had some serious issues.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    No he wasn't.
    Was that Kasier then?

Leave a comment:

• MadDawg
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    No he wasn't.
    WHS.

Leave a comment:

• RedSauce
    replied
    Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    No mentions of Swans ever so unlikely

Who is pf?

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by alluvial View Post
    pF ???

Or is that too far back into the origins of CUK?
    No mentions of Swans ever so unlikely

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Ketchup, is Russel, Kandr and some other twunt who began with P that escapes me, I doubt he's gone
    No he wasn't.

Leave a comment:

• alluvial
    replied
    Ketchup, is Russel, Kandr and some other twunt who began with P that escapes me, I doubt he's gone
    pF ???

Or is that too far back into the origins of CUK?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by dogzilla View Post
    Got nothing else to do but stroke some random internet twats ego? Every single ******* thread seems to involve NLUK as if he is some sort of demi-god in the contractor work. ******* hell it's boring as ****.

The guys hobby is spending time posting on a contractor forum. I couldn't think of anything sadder. You could be less of a sad **** if you were into action men figurines and instead spent your life discussing the merits of various types of action men on actionmantoysforum.com.

If you are spending so much time here you might need to question what the **** you are doing with your life.
    Demigod? Don't do him down!

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
    Although what I presume to be his, imaginitively named, socky, "RedSauce" will hopefully be gone soon too.

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1787154

Are you sure you are cut out for being banned, as Ketchup is

Although what I presume to be his, imaginitively named, socky, "RedSauce" will hopefully be gone soon too.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Got nothing else to do but stroke some random internet twats ego? Every single ******* thread seems to involve NLUK as if he is some sort of demi-god in the contractor work. ******* hell it's boring as ****.

The guys hobby is spending time posting on a contractor forum. I couldn't think of anything sadder. You could be less of a sad **** if you were into action men figurines and instead spent your life discussing the merits of various types of action men on actionmantoysforum.com.

If you are spending so much time here you might need to question what the **** you are doing with your life.
    Here here. I remember when NLUK started out and was a wet behind the ears irritating ****. Also SimonMac, but of course he's still a wet behind the ears irritating ****.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Man, I got a ban AND an infraction and didn't even make it on the banned list. What a bum deal that was

Was worth it though.. fkin moron.
    I've updated the banned list now. hth

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

He's probably a pretty average contractor, but on here he is funny, and as a forum is basically a giant clique join in or **** off!

Leave a comment:

• dogzilla
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X