• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Wotcha

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Wotcha"

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Hello sas

Its not been the same without you. Its been witty, erudite and funny.
    How you doing you crazy old fool?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Hello sas

Its not been the same without you. Its been witty, erudite and funny.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Cretinwatch has been hard-pressed without your input. Welcome back.

Edit: See below.
    Someone else can do alkywatch.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Pristine white sands and blue sea. Perfect. Rained a little bit, not for long though, went to the gym then, but generally hot and sunny.
    Enjoyed KL more than Langkawi though, lots to do, fantastic and cheap cuisine, friendly and optimistic people which was a tonic.
    One thing I noticed was how clean the toilets were, distinct change from when I last went a few decades ago. Makes the UK look 2nd world.
    you know what to do then. get that toilet duck out and get to work

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    One thing I noticed was how clean the toilets were, distinct change from when I last went a few decades ago. Makes the UK look 2nd world.
    Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    One thing I noticed was how clean the toilets were
    You really know how to live.

ps: welcome back

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Welcome back mutton-head. How was the steamy swamp? Those webbed feet of yours must really have come into their own.

Pristine white sands and blue sea. Perfect. Rained a little bit, not for long though, went to the gym then, but generally hot and sunny.
    Enjoyed KL more than Langkawi though, lots to do, fantastic and cheap cuisine, friendly and optimistic people which was a tonic.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Back from hols, did you miss me? Had a fantastic time thanks for asking,
    Welcome back mutton-head. How was the steamy swamp? Those webbed feet of yours must really have come into their own.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    It must have been hard not posting on CUK whilst you pretend you've been on some fantastic holiday.

its alright mummy took away his computer because he wouldn't clean his bedroom.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Cretinwatch has been hard-pressed without your input. Welcome back.

Edit: See below.
    Last edited by Old Greg; 1 August 2013, 09:02.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    It must have been hard not posting on CUK whilst you pretend you've been on some fantastic holiday.

Yeah well hard

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I hear Benidorm is lovely this time of year, glad you had a nice time
    Ta.
    Dim has a few days booked there I hear.
    He wants to convert his orange tan from Mr. Ali's tanning salon to something approaching the real thing.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    I hear Benidorm is lovely this time of year, glad you had a nice time

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    started a topic Wotcha

Wotcha

Back from hols, did you miss me? Had a fantastic time thanks for asking, suffering from PHD (post holiday depression) now.
    Only cure is to plan another long-haul in January.

Working...
X