• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Walking to work the other day....."

Collapse

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    just describe her bits for us instead
    EO, I fixed your typo

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    Like I'd ever use it in my client laptop.

How about booting up your client laptop on the same wireless lan as your now possibly compromised personal one?

Just asking like

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I'd rather risk someone else's machine than mine

Not that I have a client machine these days.
    +1

I know my machine is safe, client co I can't be sure of

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    I'd rather risk someone else's machine than mine

Not that I have a client machine these days.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Originally posted by bobspud View Post
    Someone needs a lesson in trojans... £100 is quite cheap for a dumbass to take my tulip inside a bank IT infrastructure and pierce their firewall defences for me... I might even be tempted to drop a few nice USB keys round canary wharf myself next time I am down there.

"Way to become an IT Expert" : Create your own FUD trojan Stub &How to make Virus undetectable:

Now find the owner and give it back...

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    ... and I found a 128Gb Sandisk SDXC card on the floor.

Worth about £100. Yey!!!

Nice one I thought, so I stuck it into my laptop, no viruses, but there was a whole load of photos of the previous owner and a young lady in the bedroom!!!!

LOL, Bet they are dreading me posting them on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or similar.
    Someone needs a lesson in trojans... £100 is quite cheap for a dumbass to take my tulip inside a bank IT infrastructure and pierce their firewall defences for me... I might even be tempted to drop a few nice USB keys round canary wharf myself next time I am down there.

"Way to become an IT Expert" : Create your own FUD trojan Stub &How to make Virus undetectable:

Now find the owner and give it back...

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied

Worth about £100. Yey!!!

Nice one I thought, so I stuck it into my laptop, no viruses, but there was a whole load of photos of the previous owner and a young lady in the bedroom!!!!

LOL, Bet they are dreading me posting them on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or similar.
    The question is - would Mitch?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Do not post any pictures here, that would be pervy.

just describe her a bit for us instead

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Which thread is this a parody of?
    I'm assuming scooters new toy.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Send them my way, I am not a gentleman so will happily stick them in OAD

I'll take the card of you too for a good price

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    I'm sure scrag is too gentlemanly to do such a thing.

Leave a comment:

• kingcook
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    ^ This ^

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Remember that posting links to them on here will get the ladies on here (which includes admin) getting very upset judging by the response I got last time.

Pleasae send me a link privately - then I will tell you if the lady is my mistress or not....

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

Worth about £100. Yey!!!

Which thread is this a parody of?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X