• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Jeremy Clarkson

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Jeremy Clarkson"

Collapse

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB
    Wobble-free Blair hails new world order
    Labour faithful cock-a-hoop, bearded ragheads tremble

Cherie Blair's naked pagan shower sex romps with topless model
    Now come on, there must be an element of truth there in at least one of those stories...

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Clog II The Avenger
    The site and the campaign looks like spoof. Probably a publicity stunt by Clarkson. I find some things on Top Gear amusing but I also find much of it including the presenters quite pretentious. They seem to be great drivers of other peoples cars while on a track but seem to be hopeless and amateurish on–road.

The Rockall Times is a spoof satirical site run by the same fine folk who bring you The Register. A quick shufty at the leading stories on the front page should give you the general flavour of the site...

#
    Rockall launches audacious World Cup 2022 bid
    Arthur 'Big Dick' Scolari in shock move
    #
    Defiant Iran rattles high-speed sabre
    Germany on 'full dress-uniform' alert as crisis deepens
    #
    Wobble-free Blair hails new world order
    Labour faithful cock-a-hoop, bearded ragheads tremble
    #
    Marauding kids terrorise northern Congo
    ITV reality show ends in carnage
    #
    West perfects propaganda superbomb
    Intellect, memory and reason devastated by mass media terror weapon
    #
    War: What every parent should know
    Our essential dossier will mean the difference between life and death for your kiddies
    #
    Emperor Mourinho threatens fabric of time and space
    He's gonna blow, warn frantic boffins
    #
    Government promises extended alphabet by 2004
    Voters to gain 'at least two letters'
    #
    W3C approves HTML 4 'emotitags'
    Now you'll be able to say it with feeling
    #
    Cherie Blair's naked pagan shower sex romps with topless model
    Crystal-wielding witch 'healed' PM's wife in orgy of Bacchanalian lust
    #
    Man's 11-inch penis is just car substitute, claim friends
    Three attempts to pass driving test, then bought Lada estate

Leave a comment:

• NickIT
    replied
    Originally posted by BobTheCrate
    So what ? Which do you two prefer, that ... or watching endless sermons from self serving politically correct fanatics.

Credit where credit is due please.
    I hate Big Brother.

Leave a comment:

• BobTheCrate
    replied
    So what ? Which do you two prefer, that ... or watching endless sermons from self serving politically correct fanatics.

Credit where credit is due please.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    To me it just seems like he's going through the motions. Pretending to still be the rebel journalist when he's now just another comfortable middle class TV celeb.

Still it's better than the usual tulipe on TV.
    I could'nt agree more.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    To me it just seems like he's going through the motions. Pretending to still be the rebel journalist when he's now just another comfortable middle class TV celeb.

Still it's better than the usual tulipe on TV.

Leave a comment:

• John Galt
    replied
    I still think that Top Gear is one of the best things on telly (although to be fair it doesn't have a whole lot of competition) but I think Jezza is becoming a bit of a caricature(?) of himself if you know what I mean. He seems to just enjoy shocking now which really doesn't get the point across as well - he just comes across as a bit of a prat. Saying that I did agree with both him and Simon Cowell - there should be a special lane for people with nice cars

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth
    Cyclists are fair game as are children. It's only running over wildlife that I object to.

PS Of course it's a spoof!!
    So what would you think of the fox that killed my children's rabbit?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Cyclists are fair game as are children. It's only running over wildlife that I object to.

PS Of course it's a spoof!!

Leave a comment:

• BobTheCrate
    replied
    Originally posted by TheMonkey
    Did anyone see the caravanning trip in TG this week.
    Yep ... excellent stuff.

Clarkson (to ageing caravaning woman) :"So ... what do you do once you've arrived at a caravan park ?"

Woman (after long bemused thought) : "Fill the toilet up ?"

Excellent that Jeremy Clarkson has brought the PC brigades out of their chlostrophobic cupboards. Now we can see who a few more of these negative, small minded dickheads really are.

Whilst Clarkson commands respect & admiration from the 4 corners of Britain, these boring, negative prats, when a push comes to a shove, command absolutely no respect from anyone.

Leave a comment:

• NickIT
    replied
    Originally posted by Clog II The Avenger
    The site and the campaign looks like spoof. Probably a publicity stunt by Clarkson. I find some things on Top Gear amusing but I also find much of it including the presenters quite pretentious. They seem to be great drivers of other peoples cars while on a track but seem to be hopeless and amateurish on–road.
    Its the rockalltimes....think Onion!

Personally I rather enjoy Mr Clarkeson as an entertainer. His is not there to be taken seriously. I suspect he'd say the same if asked up front.

The Caravan trip - funniest thing I've seen on TV for far too long. When he dragged out the AK-47 I nearly pissed myself. Shame it all went up in flames Doh!

Top Gear is getting a tad boring though it must be said.

Leave a comment:

• HankWangford
    replied
    Originally posted by TheMonkey
    Did anyone see the caravanning trip in TG this week.

Fell of my chair!
    how is the old caravanning forum holding up, anyone kept their membership active

Leave a comment:

• Clog II The Avenger
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TheMonkey
    replied
    I run over anything that steps in front of the car Especially cyclists.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Careful, there will be some who will take this seriously. Like ME for a start!! The bastard actually said that if he saw a fox in the road he would steer straight for it. Hanging, drawing and quartering is much too good for him. He should at least be boiled first. Hating He-Who-Must-Be-Stabbed is not quite enough to get him off this rap, after all, who doesn't?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X