• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Is it wrong...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is it wrong..."

Collapse

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Helena Bonham Carter in full goth mode. Every time.
    Last edited by Lockhouse; 16 June 2013, 12:01.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Mich would.

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by BigRed View Post
    I know this is off topic but how the hell did that ever get published in the state it's in? My 8 year old writes better than that:

Childrens TV presenter Sarah-Jane Honey Well is stripped and caged for animal welfare campaign

CBeebies star Sarah-Jane Honeywell is going into a small palce Easter — as she squeezes herself into a hens’ cage to highlight the poor conditions they chickens live in.

Sarah-Jane is trained contortionist and to raise the issue the normally quite childrens TV presenter has stripped off her clothes to fit into the space four hens share.

In January, the even more cramped battery cages were outlawed but campaigners says their replacements are still too small.

Sarah-Jane, 37, who presents Tikkabilla, backs animal welfare group Viva!. was quoted in the press saying “A few inches more space is no substitute for sunshine and freedom.”

Read more: Honeywell Strips For Animal Welfare
    Eh?

Mich would.

Leave a comment:

• BigRed
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I know this is off topic but how the hell did that ever get published in the state it's in? My 8 year old writes better than that:

Childrens TV presenter Sarah-Jane Honey Well is stripped and caged for animal welfare campaign

CBeebies star Sarah-Jane Honeywell is going into a small palce Easter — as she squeezes herself into a hens’ cage to highlight the poor conditions they chickens live in.

Sarah-Jane is trained contortionist and to raise the issue the normally quite childrens TV presenter has stripped off her clothes to fit into the space four hens share.

In January, the even more cramped battery cages were outlawed but campaigners says their replacements are still too small.

Sarah-Jane, 37, who presents Tikkabilla, backs animal welfare group Viva!. was quoted in the press saying “A few inches more space is no substitute for sunshine and freedom.”

Read more: Honeywell Strips For Animal Welfare
    Last edited by BigRed; 15 June 2013, 21:40. Reason: to differentiate between two mistakes

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied

This is what floats MF's boat. He confessed that he keeps a photo of her in his wallet for use whilst working away!
    I blame his Brixham roots...............and his "nearly family"!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Will Gompertz. Can't put my finger on it, but he's quite captivating

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    If we are allowed to go back a few years...

Sally James from Tiswas

Leave a comment:

• BillHicksRIP
    replied
    Rebecca from Let's Play on Cbeebies is pretty tidy. Daddy and the boy watch that show together!

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    To fancy Miss Hooley off Balamory?

(just watching with the youngest).

Any other 'is it wrong?' admissions?
    Funny. I was just thinking about her this afternoon.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by rhubarb View Post
    Nessa from Gavin and Stacey.
    I suspect I'm on my own with that one.
    You can have sloppy seconds.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    "Sarah-Jane is trained contortionist"
    Her too. Although, she is 'traditionally' attractive, and the thread's about people you know you shouldn't fancy.

My wife thinks I am weird fancying her...

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    "Sarah-Jane is trained contortionist"

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Honeywell Strips For Animal Welfare

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    To fancy Miss Hooley off Balamory?

(just watching with the youngest).

Any other 'is it wrong?' admissions?
    Sarah Jane from Higgledy House

http://i500.listal.com/image/636913/500full.jpg

She's very keen and probably very bendy as well.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    And her sister?

Yep, both. A frolicing threesome. Definitely. No alcohol needed. Actually maybe some.

How about a German TV presenter (lives not too far from me actually.) This is from when she did one of those home makeover shows:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X