• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Woolwich Incident

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Woolwich Incident"

Collapse

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Dodgy is unable to imagine an existence without sexual frustration.
    If I was more insecure I would probably be a lot richer

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    No. People without a sex drive may not even be interested in wanting a sex drive, they are focused on whatever it is that drives them instead rather than feeling compelled to make up for it. You're confusing people who want sex but can't get any with those who aren't interested in it in the first place.
    I think you are entirely missing the point. The human beings primary function on the planet is to breed. Our genes are geared to dominating this primary function. It is a long subject but I suggest you read Freud Sigmund Freud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    No. People without a sex drive may not even be interested in wanting a sex drive, they are focused on whatever it is that drives them instead rather than feeling compelled to make up for it. You're confusing people who want sex but can't get any with those who aren't interested in it in the first place.
    Dodgy is unable to imagine an existence without sexual frustration.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    My point entirely. The urge for power is driven by sex. In fact the greater the anxiety about sex the greater the urge to compensate by becoming more powerful. The more inadequate you are with sex and relationships the bigger the drive for power.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Covers up the stiffy.
    Ah - I think the problem with you pulling birds normally might be the fact you are carrying a corpse around with you!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    So ... why do you need a burqa?
    Covers up the stiffy.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Yes; I've heard that Brad Pitt lookalikes are unpopular among the Burqa birds. They prefer the Ayatollah beard look.
    So ... why do you need a burqa?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    My point entirely. The urge for power is driven by sex. In fact the greater the anxiety about sex the greater the urge to compensate by becoming more powerful. The more inadequate you are with sex and relationships the bigger the drive for power.
    In other news today, Dodgy Agent has just hired two new seecretaries on 'perform or be fired' contracts.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    Do you think that covering your face will improve your chances?
    Yes; I've heard that Brad Pitt lookalikes are unpopular among the Burqa birds. They prefer the Ayatollah beard look.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    What a total load of rubbish. Lots of the biggest weirdos have no real sex drive at all.
    Last edited by DodgyAgent; 28 May 2013, 12:16.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    What a total load of rubbish. Lots of the biggest weirdos have no real sex drive at all.
    Do you have any examples of these weirdos with no real sex drive?
    Could you also explain why they are bigger weirdos than others?

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    I am suddenly thinking of chatting up a bird wearing a burqa.
    Do you think that covering your face will improve your chances?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Every religious nut is a sexual pervert,
    I am suddenly thinking of chatting up a bird wearing a burqa.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Every religious nut is a sexual pervert

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    The whole thing is about sex. These Radical Islamists (in fact any radical religious group) simply want women back in their place. Every religious nut is a sexual pervert, sexually inadequate and above all a control freak who has a (sexual) need to dominate.
    If you strip back the rehetoric, the facades (celebrity, business leader, priest - whatever) and actions of these zealots (I include Jimmy Saville) you will find behind each one a sexually retarded bully. Many of these people are found heading up religious groups but each one has a "moral cause" behind which they justify their behaviour.
    There is some truth in what you say - indeed they have come created concepts such as "intercourse marriage" in order to justify rape. However, they go much beyond sexual perversion - violence is at the heart of their political ideology. They wish to force everybody, through violence, to submit to their political/religious view or else be killed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X