• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Wot ya doin' over the Bank Holiday Weekend"

Collapse

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by formant View Post
    I'm off to Berlin for most of half-term, starting Friday.

I shall be back on here more often in the future, I apparently just got banned from the Babycentre forums. Oooooh, the mummy wars....
    I'm amazed I lasted two months to be honest.
    Glad to see we are second choice

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Assembling flatpack furniture, bit of tech support for a live interweb broadcast, and perhaps a barbeque or three.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Bantham beach, might even take the kite again, and canoes...

Oh, and picking/choosing new dog - An argument that will probably mean we don't get one for a few weeks...

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    No bank hols here this weekend

We had ours last weekend.

Friends over for dinner on Sat, so mostly prepping for that, maybe out to lunch on Sunday with Mr N.

Leave a comment:

• Jubber
    replied
    Originally posted by formant View Post
    I shall be back on here more often in the future, I apparently just got banned from the Babycentre forums. Oooooh, the mummy wars....
    That made me LOL on the train. Superb.

Leave a comment:

• formant
    replied
    I'm off to Berlin for most of half-term, starting Friday.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Well in Frankfurt this weekend its the Wolkankratzerfest (Skyscraper Festival) - Programm, App & alle Infos - where you can go up all the tall buildings, wow! That apparently is all sold out but they have a lot of other tulip going on such as food and beer, base jumping from the buildings, driving diggers, but also free live music and this year they have among others: Nena, Blue, Hermes House Band and....Status Quo. There's actually a lot of tulip on so I'll be doing that and once its all finished and I've missed the last train home I can spend the night in a pub in the red light area (which just happens, luckily, to be around the train station!)

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I had my bank holiday weekend last monday. Had some friends round, played a few games of Dominion and ate pizza.
    Me too, holiday that is and another one next weekend. I'm really confused as to when I should be working this month.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Does your Mrs double as the Mersey Tunnel then?

How is Blackwall Mac these days?

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    It would take a sub to plug the gap I leave.
    Does your Mrs double as the Mersey Tunnel then?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Its ok, she got a sub in while Suity was away
    It would take a sub to plug the gap I leave.

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    What are you up to?
    Finishing this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Making-Atomi...he+atomic+bomb

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    What about the wife, you servicing her too?
    Its ok, she got a sub in while Suity was away

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    What about the wife, you servicing her too?
    See item 3

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Not far off. Also make that decision when back.
    I thought you had made the decision, just hadn't communicated it?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X