• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wot ya doin' over the Bank Holiday Weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm off to Berlin for most of half-term, starting Friday.

I shall be back on here more often in the future, I apparently just got banned from the Babycentre forums. Oooooh, the mummy wars....
    I'm amazed I lasted two months to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by formant View Post
      I shall be back on here more often in the future, I apparently just got banned from the Babycentre forums. Oooooh, the mummy wars....
      That made me LOL on the train. Superb.

Comment

No bank hols here this weekend

We had ours last weekend.

Friends over for dinner on Sat, so mostly prepping for that, maybe out to lunch on Sunday with Mr N.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Bantham beach, might even take the kite again, and canoes...

Oh, and picking/choosing new dog - An argument that will probably mean we don't get one for a few weeks...

Comment

Assembling flatpack furniture, bit of tech support for a live interweb broadcast, and perhaps a barbeque or three.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by formant View Post
              I'm off to Berlin for most of half-term, starting Friday.

Glad to see we are second choice
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
              X