• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Suity cries like a girl as Spurs finish 5th"

Collapse

• Uncle Albert
    replied
    Originally posted by saptastic View Post

what about arsenal then?
    Well at least they have won the league in vaguely recent times. Spurs last won it 8 years before Armstrong took his small step on the moon.

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

I'm more concerned about Sp*rs being a member of the European Super League, its a bit like Bananaman asking to become an Avenger
    what about arsenal then?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

I'm more concerned about Sp*rs being a member of the European Super League, its a bit like Bananaman asking to become an Avenger

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56799400

As predicted on CUK first.

Well that was boring, I was hoping for big player meltdowns in public.

£30m in compensation - Jose will be very happy.

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56799400

As predicted on CUK first.

Well that was boring, I was hoping for big player meltdowns in public.

£30m in compensation - Jose will be very happy.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Spends big money, plays crap football, no youngsters.
    The opposite of Spurs. Should be a fun journey..........
    First he ruined Chelski, then he ruined Man Utd, now I can tear up my letter to Santa. Christmas has come early.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Utterly Insane.

He will be at Man Utd by Christmas where he will probably transform the club.

Mourinho is a truck bomb. They will go on a run for a bit, everyone will cheer up then the tulip will hit the fan this time next year. I have no idea why there are still clubs wanting to hire him.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Well that's the end of Spurs playing any sort of interesting football.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    And appoint Jose Mourinho - who didn't see that announcement after seeing the first bit of news.

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    Spends big money, plays crap football, no youngsters.
    The opposite of Spurs. Should be a fun journey..........

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Tottenham sack head coach Mauricio Pochettino - BBC Sport

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    General election 2019: Farage says Brexit Party candidates offered jobs to quit - BBC News

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I said to the missus before the game, if Spurs win the press will have a brief love affair and talk tulipe about us being title contenders. Then after the international break we will lose 1-0 against 10 man West Brom.

It is the Tottenham way
    Bedwetters. If only Suity was PM....

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Early days yet, no one has won the league in October.
    I said to the missus before the game, if Spurs win the press will have a brief love affair and talk tulipe about us being title contenders. Then after the international break we will lose 1-0 against 10 man West Brom.

It is the Tottenham way

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    2nd now. And the only unbeaten team in the premiership.
    Early days yet, no one has won the league in October.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X