• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Things one would do in a fictitious semi retirement"

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    B.Sc (Maths) (Calcutta) (failed)
    I know you're lying now. No one fails maths in Calcutta.
    You be having First Rate, Top Class, Degree, no?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    you two still here and fighting..

how tiresome

B.Sc (Astrophysics)
    I know, very tedious, but comical in a way

B.Sc (Maths) (Calcutta) (failed)

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I'm beginning to see a pattern here.
    There seem to be a few on here who are convinced that everyone who doesn't have the boring, ill-paid life they have must be imagining it. They do tend to be the more insecure neg-repping types.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    You're obsessed with your 'I'm 200000 points ahead of you' type comments Eek. You neg repped me constantly for a week, twice a day when I wasn't even posting and I decided to join in the game. A week later you were below me. It ain't popularity, it's a game and I can win it anytime i choose to ;-)

(Well if i had time).
    But you've got all the time in the world with that imaginary job in California.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Shut it you. Admin told us at the end of the year we can redeem points for a free membership on CUK!

Oh hang on!
    Well so much for eek's "I don't know how I got so much rep" BS.
    What makes people do stuff and lie about it? First OH then eek.
    Sad fooks.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Jeez you lot are even sadder than Old Hick, and that's saying something.
    Shut it you. Admin told us at the end of the year we can redeem points for a free membership on CUK!

Oh hang on!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    My self esteem is measured in the fact I get up and don't have to do anything bar take children to school, and develop the projects I work on.

As for the level of rep I have to be frank I haven't got a clue why I've got so much.

It may be because I tease rather than directly insult people but beyond that tulip knows.
    You're obsessed with your 'I'm 200000 points ahead of you' type comments Eek. You neg repped me constantly for a week, twice a day when I wasn't even posting and I decided to join in the game. A week later you were below me. It ain't popularity, it's a game and I can win it anytime i choose to ;-)

(Well if i had time).
    Jeez you lot are even sadder than Old Hick, and that's saying something.

Leave a comment:

• Ketchup
    replied
    I have found Sas in his eco shed with his "Stats"
    linky

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Not that post. But as you insist you're only 200,000 points from the top of the rep chart (that is between 2-3x what you currently have)

(Well if i had time).

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Unlike you my self-esteem is not dependent on rep.
    Given the cretinisation on this forum all it tells you is that you're a bigger cretin than most.

My self esteem is measured in the fact I get up and don't have to do anything bar take children to school, and develop the projects I work on.

As for the level of rep I have to be frank I haven't got a clue why I've got so much.

It may be because I tease rather than directly insult people but beyond that tulip knows.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Not that post. But as you insist you're only 200,000 points from the top of the rep chart (that is between 2-3x what you currently have)
    Unlike you my self-esteem is not dependent on rep.
    Given the cretinisation on this forum all it tells you is that you're a bigger cretin than most.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Funny I could have sworn this post was originally about how little rep we had.
    Before you thought better of it.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I get paid to do something I enjoy, not quite a hobby.
    what jerking off?

I knew there was money in chatroullete!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    FTFY HTH
    Funny I could have sworn this post was originally about how little rep we had.
    Before you thought better of it.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    I would be making pron flicks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X