• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "They call this ART! NSFW"

Collapse

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by NoddY View Post
    Little did I know when I flushed that one away it would end up in Hong Kong.
    You shat an inflatable toy? Do you do this often? Have you spoken to a doctor about this?

Leave a comment:

• NoddY
    replied
    Little did I know when I flushed that one away it would end up in Hong Kong.

Leave a comment:

• RSoles
    replied
    Jabba the Hutt sunbathing.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    I will be placing my new "Piece d'Art" on the other side of the park:

And am currently working on a new project:

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    There's a fine tradition of turds in art. Gilbert and George for example.

Leave a comment:

• istvan
    replied
    This is plagiarism. Someone copied my production.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    It's even less recognisable that that submarine made of old tyres.
    That's because you've never done a human poo. Gorn poo probably looks entirely different.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    The kind of art produced by an artist who demands that his work is recognised as art, even if it's a bit rubbish really.
    Has he demanded that it be recognised as anything at all?

yes, I think it's a bit poo too

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    The kind of art produced by an artist who demands that his work is recognised as art, even if it's a bit rubbish really.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Well I think it's sh1t!
    No it isn't. It's a large irregularly formed brown inflatable object that might not represent anything at all. Your eyes see that object and your brain interprets it as a sh1t, even thought it's far too big to be the turd of any known animal. It says more about your brain than about the artist's concept. In other words everyone who looks at it and calls it a turd/poo/tulip/crap/faeces etc. is a tulip-for-brains.

And now you all now who did a modern art course as a minor subject at a second rate poly.
    Last edited by Mich the Tester; 15 May 2013, 11:48.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Magritte would have written 'ceci n'est pas une crotte' on the side of it.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    well done!

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    No, right is a stocky Asian gentleman.

He seems to be admiring the big turd in the centre.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    thats just a big turd right?
    No, right is a stocky Asian gentleman.

He seems to be admiring the big turd in the centre.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Well I think it's sh1t!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X