• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Sir Alex Ferguson steps down as Man Utd Manager"

Collapse

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
    Not a chance. I can't stand the fat waiter. His teams have not done well either. The teams he takes over do well at the start (when they are full of the previous managers players) and then he starts buying players and they slowly go w@nk. Liverpool were in a shocking state once that clown left and while I appreciate that greatly, I don't want him anywhere near Man U
    No, I get that, but he also did bring some cracking players to Liverpool, Alonso and Torres alone, but others too.

I just don't rate Moyes, really don't. Hope I am horribly wrong, but it's not like an investor to gamble this way. At least with Mourinho, et al, you know you'd win something.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    I'd take The Fat Controller at OT rather than Moyes. Whatever you say about him, his teams have done well.

Can't see what Moyes will bring you know, and quite worried about the next few seasons.
    Not a chance. I can't stand the fat waiter. His teams have not done well either. The teams he takes over do well at the start (when they are full of the previous managers players) and then he starts buying players and they slowly go w@nk. Liverpool were in a shocking state once that clown left and while I appreciate that greatly, I don't want him anywhere near Man U

Leave a comment:

• proggy
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I was talking about rooney.

as for a manager, alladyce is the closest to moyes style

Although in fairness you could have been taking about most of the posters on CUK also.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Rafa Benitez?

Actually, I quite like Raffa still and hope he gets a decent role post Chelsea.
    I was talking about rooney.

as for a manager, alladyce is the closest to moyes style

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by proggy View Post
    Apparently Wayne Rooney asked to leave a few weeks ago and was told no by fergie. I thought a player could just leave when they wanted, what is it a prison?
    I doubt he was told 'no', more likely he was told he can go but keeping up the pretence would ensure Man Ure will get top dollar when he eventually goes so 'stick to the story son'.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    But I DO know how to wind a simpleton like you up!!

You're bigging yourself way too much here fat boy, you don't wind me up, you aren't capable.

If anything, I find you a humourous distraction, for you're ironic, in a way you would never understand. You're like CUK's little pet puppy. Retarded puppy, but puppy nonetheless.

Seriously, if you want to wind me up, you really should try harder

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Well, there are lots of things you don't know aren't there fat boy. Like, your mother, how to tie your shoes. When to stop licking windows in public.
    But I DO know how to wind a simpleton like you up!!

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    So you are a Manc as well then OH?
    Didn't know you were from Surrey!

Well, there are lots of things you don't know aren't there fat boy. Like, your mother, how to tie your shoes. When to stop licking windows in public.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    I'd take The Fat Controller at OT rather than Moyes. Whatever you say about him, his teams have done well.

Can't see what Moyes will bring you know, and quite worried about the next few seasons.
    So you are a Manc as well then OH?
    Didn't know you were from Surrey!

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Rafa Benitez?

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Looks like Moyes will be leaving mighty Everton then

a sad day for Everton

his contract is up in six weeks so the only compensation we will get is that fat baldy cnt
    Rafa Benitez?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    If you have enough of them, sooner or later they will produce sasguru's CV?
    You only need half a dozen for a couple of days for that.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    What do they say about monkeys with typewriters?!
    If you have enough of them, sooner or later they will produce sasguru's CV?

Leave a comment:

• proggy
    replied
    Apparently Wayne Rooney asked to leave a few weeks ago and was told no by fergie. I thought a player could just leave when they wanted, what is it a prison?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Looks like Moyes will be leaving mighty Everton then

a sad day for Everton

his contract is up in six weeks so the only compensation we will get is that fat baldy cnt and his slapper

Leave a comment:

Working...
X