• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sir Alex Ferguson steps down as Man Utd Manager

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    you know. my Cousin posted that on his facebook timeline...and I thought he had made that up all by himself.
    Maybe I stole it from him?!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I'm not surprised by Fergie stepping down, it had to happen at some point.

Jose would have the charisma for United, Moyes would have the controllability that I think Fergie needs in a new manager.

Rafa not a chance.

What I am more surprised at, is the fact that a "place holder" thread actually came to be true, first time for everything I suppose
      Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
        What I am more surprised at, is the fact that a "place holder" thread actually came to be true, first time for everything I suppose
        What do they say about monkeys with typewriters?!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
          Even a blind squirrel will eventual find a nut lol!!
          In Scooter we trust

Comment

Looks like Moyes will be leaving mighty Everton then

a sad day for Everton

his contract is up in six weeks so the only compensation we will get is that fat baldy cnt and his slapper
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Apparently Wayne Rooney asked to leave a few weeks ago and was told no by fergie. I thought a player could just leave when they wanted, what is it a prison?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                What do they say about monkeys with typewriters?!
                If you have enough of them, sooner or later they will produce sasguru's CV?
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  If you have enough of them, sooner or later they will produce sasguru's CV?
                  You only need half a dozen for a couple of days for that.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    Looks like Moyes will be leaving mighty Everton then

a sad day for Everton

his contract is up in six weeks so the only compensation we will get is that fat baldy cnt
                    Rafa Benitez?

Actually, I quite like Raffa still and hope he gets a decent role post Chelsea.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                      Rafa Benitez?

Actually, I quite like Raffa still and hope he gets a decent role post Chelsea.
                      I'd take The Fat Controller at OT rather than Moyes. Whatever you say about him, his teams have done well.

Can't see what Moyes will bring you know, and quite worried about the next few seasons.

Comment

Working...
                      X