• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What I've noticed about Cukkers ...."

Collapse

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    ...but thankfully not the OXO tower.
    Well let's not rule it out just yet

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    They may take you up the heron tower afterwards......
    ...but thankfully not the OXO tower.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Taita View Post
    No biting in The Grub Club.......liquid lunches?
    They may take you up the heron tower afterwards......

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Beats me why any of you do not have sasguru on your ignore list. Maybe it's too much effort. Perhaps CUK could do a nice easy big red "Ignore sasguru" button at the side.

Leave a comment:

• Taita
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    WClippyS

And I've met a bunch of CUKers and they're all lovely people!

You can meet some of us at the next Grub Club if you join up. We won't bite.

Much.

Nom nom nom.
    No biting in The Grub Club.......liquid lunches?

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I'll leave you alone now, it would be cruel to mock the afflicted.
    Plus I know that, as an autistic, you'll have much more staying power than me.
    Sayonara, off for a run ....
    Oh, I have much more staying power than you ass, that's a given - Ask your wife

Still loving the ad hominem, loving it. But, once again, you're not saying anything, you're just insulting people. Very odd behaviour.

as for d000hg, well I am touched you've found time out from speaking to your nonextant, omni-present friend

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    It's nice Sas has finally found someone who fits his perception of what CUKkers are like.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    Shhh now OwlHoot, for this is, as I said earlier, a key element to illusory superiority and it's fascinating seeing him continue doing it, without realising it.

Smile, wave, and let him continue
    I'll leave you alone now, it would be cruel to mock the afflicted.
    Plus I know that, as an autistic, you'll have much more staying power than me.
    Sayonara, off for a run ....

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Strange how people ascribe to others the worst faults in themselves
    Shhh now OwlHoot, for this is, as I said earlier, a key element to illusory superiority and it's fascinating seeing him continue doing it, without realising it.

Smile, wave, and let him continue

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    I have to work unfortunately - that involves waiting for models to run, once I have set them off.(fnah!)
    But you're right, I'll take the afternoon off and enjoy the weather.
    Good idea. Enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Don't get AnalHack started on projection, FFS, he'll drone on about it for the rest of the day

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Sas, it's been a lovely couple of days, sun shining, very spring like, and you, so called financially secure and semi-retired are on here posting troll like jibberish?

What gives?

Are you really THAT bored and lonely?
    I have to work unfortunately - that involves waiting for models to run, once I have set them off.(fnah!)
    But you're right, I'll take the afternoon off and enjoy the weather.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    I'm merely curious about what makes people tick.

Let's see: obsessive and mulish (shown on other threads not just when interacting with me) and repetitious to an anally boring degree.

Yes I stand by diagnosis.
    Reverting back to your Theme du jour. I like this, it makes me laugh the most.

I, too, stand by my diagnosis.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    I'm merely curious about what makes people tick.

Let's see: obsessive and mulish (shown on other threads not just when interacting with me) and repetitious to an anally boring degree.

Yes I stand by diagnosis.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Sas, it's been a lovely couple of days, sun shining, very spring like, and you, so called financially secure and semi-retired are on here posting troll like jibberish?

What gives?

Are you really THAT bored and lonely?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X