• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Too much bacon?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Too much bacon?"

Collapse

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by Alias View Post
    Chilli and Chocolate is fantastic!

No it bloody isn't

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Not as bad as Marmoset chocolate!
    stop monkeying around

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    But marmite chocolate is disgusting!
    Not as bad as Marmoset chocolate!

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    But marmite is disgusting!
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Indeed, gh000d breakfast idea!

It's the salty/sweet combo that works, just like sea salt and dark chocolate and the lime (Sour)/palm sugar(Sweet)/fish sauce(Salt)/chilli(Hot) Thai umami magic.
    But marmite chocolate is disgusting!

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    That does sound great - bacon & syrup ice-cream with pancakes would be a great twist on the classic American breakfast.
    Indeed, gh000d breakfast idea!

It's the salty/sweet combo that works, just like sea salt and dark chocolate and the lime (Sour)/palm sugar(Sweet)/fish sauce(Salt)/chilli(Hot) Thai umami magic.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I've made homemade bacon and maple syrup ice cream - it works (as reported by a small sample set of last clientco)

And yes, curing my own bacon for it.
    That does sound great - bacon & syrup ice-cream with pancakes would be a great twist on the classic American breakfast.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    I've made homemade bacon and maple syrup ice cream - it works (as reported by a small sample set of last clientco)

And yes, curing my own bacon for it.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    I can just imagine the lady in your life using your PC and wondering why the hell you were googling black pudding condoms!
    Yeah, good point, I'd hate to spoil the surprise

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    I can just imagine the lady in your life using your PC and wondering why the hell you were googling black pudding condoms!

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Do they make a black pudding version?
    Can i use a black pudding skin as a condom in a emergency? - Yahoo! UK & Ireland Answers

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Salt and Chocolate is always a winner
    Many GPs recommend it for people with low blood pressure.......gives them a boost and gets them up where they belong.......allegedly.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Do they make a black pudding version?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post

Can I quote you on this?

Ooh yeah

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I can see it might work but it wouldn't be to everyone's taste - a bit like chocolate covered pretzels.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X