• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Osborne Speech on Scotland Independance"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    I'm still for the split, I asked this question a couple of years ago.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...l-uk-look.html

But now I don't think federalism would work as that requires a certain amount of cooperation, and that's not on the cards...

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Not difficult though, is it?

For people who like to think, no, it isn't.

However, those whose sole ability is to lick windows, no, it's trickier.

HTH BIDI

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    You've got me wondering
    Not difficult though, is it?

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Oh goody. OH is here, that must mean that the special needs bus didn't hit any traffic this morning.

Says the inbred that moved to Devon to improve the gene pool.

All this talk of special needs, and special schools; it seems your progeny has given you ample opportunity to learn about them hey SB

Soon be break time fat boy

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Oh goody. OH is here, that must mean that the special needs bus didn't hit any traffic this morning.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    ftfy

That rejection still hurts eh?
    Maybe your counsellor could speak to your GP about upping your medication?

HTH

rejection, from the grunts? You think this is would upset me.

Honestly fat boy, you really should keep off the sugars early in the morning as they are clearly affecting that empty space masquerading as a brain.

Oh, and I know it's tricky to count when you have 6 fingers, but where did you read all of my brothers? And the ones that did, you think they went in as grunts? As squaddies?

You've got me wondering: can you have too much fat in your gut, so that it has to go somewhere else, like your head?
    Last edited by Old Hack; 25 April 2013, 08:09.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

why not send your ringpiece back up north to vote on your behalf, we could do with the peace down here

Now calm down, calm down eh? Eh?

Leave a comment:

• camfish
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Maybe you will just vote to stay part of the UK because you know it makes sense.

Noooo! Don't encourage them to stay. If they quit, they take a few million Labour voters with them

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Not from Liverpool we wouldn't!!!

why not send your ringpiece back up north to vote on your behalf, we could do with the peace down here

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    and naturally was offered better paying, less troublesome, less gay offers of work than my father and all of my brothers
    ftfy

That rejection still hurts eh?
    Maybe your counsellor could speak to your GP about upping your medication?

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    You still stalking me round Facebook then Troll? Look, just for the record, no matter how many times you ask "I don't want to be your "friend"". Get over it man. If you are having trouble dealing with the rejection then touch bases with Old Cack. He is an expert, having had to deal with it most of his adult life, or at least from the point at which his father and brothers realised that he was too much of a pansy to follow their lead and join up to the Army.
    You two are made for each other, like a pair of effeminate bookends, but without as much social appeal.

Oh dear. Whilst I'll agree, for you sprinting off the council estate for the only paying gig in town is not being a pansy, it's called survival. So yes, I feel sorry that was your only option. I feel sorry also, as I received a real education, and naturally was offered better paying, less troublesome, less gay offers of work.

Still worried that you still hanker after being confined to barracks with all those young boys fat boy.

Funny that you chose Devon, and think you're strengthening the gene pool. I'd venture the average IQ went up in both places...

However, the funniest part, is that after a career of being told what to do, wearing the same uniform, listening to some jumped up southerner send you into the latest tuliphole, literally being a sheep, you now feel you have to still wear the uniform of celtic to fit in. It's comical.

I'd have been bright enough to pick a more successful team though - Struggling to be successful in a one team league

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Unlike yourself I do not live my life through a football team- wearing your over priced replica top & imaging you're "one of the lads " and a big green and white scarf to make sure everyone know your allegiance
    You still stalking me round Facebook then Troll? Look, just for the record, no matter how many times you ask "I don't want to be your "friend"". Get over it man. If you are having trouble dealing with the rejection then touch bases with Old Cack. He is an expert, having had to deal with it most of his adult life, or at least from the point at which his father and brothers realised that he was too much of a pansy to follow their lead and join up to the Army.
    You two are made for each other, like a pair of effeminate bookends, but without as much social appeal.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    At least my school wasn't "special".

Unlike yourself?

*sorry*

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Looks like you didn't attend any History lessons at school..
    At least my school wasn't "special".

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Lots of dreary hot air deleted
    Oh shut the fook up you slackjawed bigoted twunt!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X