• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: read it and weep

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "read it and weep"

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    I've found a solution to having a small todger, forget women and hump cats instead. Plenty big enough for those.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Todgers, eh?

Are women just as obsessed with the tightness of their snatches?

Leave a comment:

• GB9
    replied
    Originally posted by proggy View Post
    ...... and hung like a donkey.
    No point being hung like a donkey if you're too fugly for them to want to see it.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Are you trying to push Dodgy over the edge?

First Maggie, then this?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by proggy View Post
    They needed a study to determine this? They could have just asked me about my love life, after I all I am 6 ft 1" with broad shoulders and hung like a donkey.
    yes but a statistic blip - "I still don't get anyway because I'm an idiot" - isn't statistically accurate. ask the one with their hand up your jacksie.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Interesting. They show women a number of naked torsos of different sizes and different todger lengths and women tend to pick the taller fitter looking ones with big todgers, so they then correlate its because of penis size.

They missed a trick here. They should have done the same but also added in some torsos holding big bags of cash as well. That should have then proved how 4ft 8'' chubby chipolata Dimprawn gets women.

Leave a comment:

• proggy
    replied
    They needed a study to determine this? They could have just asked me about my love life, after I all I am 6 ft 1" with broad shoulders and hung like a donkey.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    If I read that correctly -David would never had stood a chance
    I don't think you read that correctly: "taller fitter" guys win, even with smal knobs. But the bigger their knobs, the more highly rated they are.

A well hung fat dwarf stands no chance. One with a short todger, like ________________*, even less so!

* Insert name of your preferred Cukker here.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    If I read that correctly -David would never had stood a chance

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    started a topic read it and weep

read it and weep

Hard luck lads, todger size DOES matter: Official ? The Register

Working...
X