• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Bored now

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bored now"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    Love her or hate I her, I really don’t care, but can we please go back to the normal drivel on the media please.

Although It was briefly entertaining to see the fanatics & haters trying to “discuss” their views
    Wait until Prince Philip, The Queen or Jordan goes. It'll be worse then/

Leave a comment:

• ZARDOZ
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Agree she was an intellectual giant and a bit of a fox .
    You sick sick man

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    Love her or hate I her, I really don’t care, but can we please go back to the normal drivel on the media please.

Although It was briefly entertaining to see the fanatics & haters trying to “discuss” their views
    Yes that's all very well but what did you really think of her?

Leave a comment:

• Ignis Fatuus
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    a couple but links appreciated.
    I did mention Annette

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Has anyone spotted any of the "Lets announce it today cos no one will notice" stories that must have been spun out yesterday/today?
    a couple but links appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Agree she was an intellectual giant and a bit of a fox (DA made me post that), but the drivel coming out of the left is annoying

I have tried, Putin boobed and a police commissioner's racist tweets are two contributions.

I will have steak (the vegetables they will have the same).

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Has anyone spotted any of the "Lets announce it today cos no one will notice" stories that must have been spun out yesterday/today?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    WSS.

We've got much more serious issues to contend with in the world than Thatch kicking the bucket.

Bi adieu to Bordeaux: Global warming 'could wipe out world's best vineyards' by 2050 | Mail Online

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    started a topic Bored now

Bored now

Working...
X