• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Easter Plans

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Easter Plans"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    Absolutely nothing, possibly.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Explaining to the wife how I got fired and now cannot afford to take her away for the weekend.

Mich

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Invoicing!

And beer and food and family time and playing with my toys.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Explaining to the wife how I got fired and now cannot afford to take her away for the weekend.

Mich

Leave a comment:

• mos
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Now we know the weather is going to be tulip what is everyone's easter plans.

Mine haven't changed and I've escaped the Suede concert on Saturday night on the basis they are unmitigated tulip. Mrs Eek and youngest Eek are going instead.
    I got last minute trip to Sardinia. the weather here is just too depressing ....

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Are those kits any good then?
    I normally do the Californian Connoisseur kits which use proper wine fermenting yeasts and vacuum distilled genuine grape juice concentrate - the Pinot Grigio is fantastic, so good, people don't know the difference between that and a £5-£10 bottle, especially when you bottle it in commercially labelled bottles.

First time on the Beaver, trick is to letting it mature a little in the bottle before drinking.

For £1/bottle, pretty good value although a little more effort than beer.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    It's a Beaverdale kit. And ironically my name is Bruno.
    Are those kits any good then?

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Umm, are you saying you can make Barolo?

Is your name Bruno, Giacomo or Aldo?
    It's a Beaverdale kit. And ironically my name is Bruno.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    It's a gorgeous sunny spring afternoon here. I don't think anyone was expecting it!
    i know downside is drive to London tomorrow, Cornwall sunday, back a week sunday

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Driving to Devon tonight, motorcycling to Cornwall tomorrow, back to Devon Sunday, back home Monday.

Wife has just rung to say she is going to be late home from work tonight, so be arriving in Devon around 1a.m. No rush tomorrow though.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    May go to help a mate with her horses.

Eating fish.

Eating chocolate.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    And working Monday as well no doubt ho ho.
    I'm flying on Monday, so.... er yeah.

Leave a comment:

• tranceporter
    replied
    cancelled accommodation at lake district. Meeting friends and going to wales instead.

Leave a comment:

• v8gaz
    replied
    Cameron House Hotel, dinner at Martin Wishart on Saturday night. Yum.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Now we know the weather is going to be tulip what is everyone's easter plans.
    It's a gorgeous sunny spring afternoon here. I don't think anyone was expecting it!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X