• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anybody aware of IT Contractor suk Forum??"

Collapse

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    See this 'forum' has gone from strength to strength with ONE whole post, from an accountant advising that one should complete the business entity tests without delay
    But f you do come out as anything other than low risk, said accountant offers a 'contractors solution'. That's handy then.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    See this 'forum' has gone from strength to strength with ONE whole post, from an accountant advising that one should complete the business entity tests without delay

Leave a comment:

• jmo21
    replied
    "Master of Audience Science and Director of ITContractorsUK"

Brilliant!

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    Guess that was one way to get your naff website bug tested what else have I missed?

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Anybody aware of IT Contractor suk Forum??

Originally posted by Andy Hallett View Post
    Yes, it was quite shocking to read my obituary on the BBC, the git beats me on google as well.
    :

Leave a comment:

• Andy Hallett
    replied
    Anybody aware of IT Contractor suk Forum??

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Green is Good.

Anyway, aren't you dead?
    Yes, it was quite shocking to read my obituary on the BBC, the git beats me on google as well.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Followed the linkedin link in the other thread, and was delighted to read "While contacting me please make sure, you are not spamming. Rest is fine with me. :-)"

So there you go.

I wonder how long EntirelyPresent will last?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    For complaints/suggestions/feedback, please write to us at [email protected]

For any technical queries, contact us on [email protected]
    Or just post it on here

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Just spoke to the guys @ CMME and they have told me that the OP was spamming their forum as well. They don't mind their details being on this thread but I am sure they are nothing to do with the OP. Out of common decency I have removed their WHOIS details from the post but left the links in. As for the OP, shame he has used privacy protection on his domain but that link to his personal page is pure gold He also had another account banned from here a week or two ago!
    You're just a load of bullies!

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Just spoke to the guys @ CMME and they have told me that the OP was spamming their forum as well. They don't mind their details being on this thread but I am sure they are nothing to do with the OP. Out of common decency I have removed their WHOIS details from the post but left the links in. As for the OP, shame he has used privacy protection on his domain but that link to his personal page is pure gold He also had another account banned from here a week or two ago!

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    That transient pessimist fellow sounds like a good laff.
    He has written a thread about Northerners vs Southerners and how the southern limp wristed shandy drinkers from Bangalore are torpedoing the country

Not any more he hasn't - it's gone.

I liked EternalOptometrist, who had a tendency to see things through rose-tinted glasses.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    I wondered where we were going wrong. Will get on the blower now and see what I can do
    I wouldn't bother with Freelancer Financials. It upsets my virus checker.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    That transient pessimist fellow sounds like a good laff.
    He has written a thread about Northerners vs Southerners and how the southern limp wristed shandy drinkers from Bangalore are torpedoing the country

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    You're missing a trick - you need to stuff this place full of affiliate links to Qdos, Freelancer Financials and Crunch, like they do.
    I wondered where we were going wrong. Will get on the blower now and see what I can do

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    "You have been permanently banned by Smit."

and the user isnt even me, it was not_chef !!

Dammit

whats the point of having an IT contractors forum if you cant stand it when IT contractors turn up to post ????

Leave a comment:

Working...
X