• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: The official...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The official..."

Collapse

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    You pointed out to Sockpuppet that where he had a discrepancy in his accounts of £9 was probably caused by mistakenly transposing two digits at some stage.

Good spot.

See, I remember, even if you don't.
    That doesn't sound like something I'd say. It sounds logical. Someone must have logged in as me.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    You've bred

Mr Kettle, we have a call for you from a Mr Pot!
    Well someone has to fill the positions for toilet cleaners & long term unemployed. We can't all produce kids that will contribute to society.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    You've bred

Mr Kettle, we have a call for you from a Mr Pot!

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Yeah I do appear to be obsessed with dressing your baby up, which is funny as I hated it when my ex dressed my boy up in stupid costumes
    You've bred

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Probably because you had some decent advice during your early posts.

I remember it well, and it will stick with me throughout the rest of my life.
    ??
    You pointed out to Sockpuppet that where he had a discrepancy in his accounts of £9 was probably caused by mistakenly transposing two digits at some stage.

Good spot.

See, I remember, even if you don't.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Broadmoor wasn't it?
    FUCTIFINO

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Do you remember the last woman you were defending? How did that turn out for you Sir Galahad?

Anyone know what happened to Gentile?
    Broadmoor wasn't it?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    [QUOTE=TheFaQQer;1716821]Probably because you had some decent advice during your early posts.

I remember it well, and it will stick with me throughout the rest of my life.[/QUOTE]

??

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Do you remember the last woman you were defending
    I'm not defending anyone, just pushing your buttons.

Sadly you're not a very complex model and there's basically only one button.

Leave a comment:

• formant
    replied
    The official...

I don't think anyone thought I was a sockie though, mind.
    I happened to join a few days before Gentile got permabanned. And I'm a contracting noob. I don't blame people for wondering if I'm a sockie. I'm sure the pregnancy drama in what's still only my first contract also doesn't help. It'd take a pretty bored and creative sockiewriter to come up with my wacky background though.
    Last edited by formant; 20 March 2013, 10:58.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Probably because you had some decent advice during your early posts.

I remember it well, and it will stick with me throughout the rest of my life.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Read between these lines:

Do you remember the last woman you were defending? How did that turn out for you Sir Galahad?

Anyone know what happened to Gentile?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by formant View Post
    Heh, yeah, hence picture of baby formant, not of me. I'm not that desperate to prove SupremeSpod wrong. But I'll probably be sending around a gazillion baby pictures by then anyway, so I might as well drop one here.

Like the tulip idea.
    I think I posted a pic of baby Poppins when he'd er, popped. My brain was half squizzled, which is probably why.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Nope and if you read between the lines you'd understand exactly what I'm implying.
    Read between these lines:

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by formant View Post
    Hehe, that's fun. My stepdaughter went as Superworm (Superworm is a lesser known book written by the women who wrote the Gruffalo), so we just dressed her entirely in dirty salmon pink.
    I'm super uncreative.
    There is only one Superworm

Leave a comment:

Working...
X