• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "This weekend I will mostly be.."

Collapse

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm lobster
    I know lots of people love lobster but I prefer a well dressed crab any day of the week. And as for snow or spider crab legs....there's a serious Mmmmmmmmmmm.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    My fave way too - as some of us had in the Hawksmoor.

Only Dim Prawn can afford lobster as part of his five-a-day!
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm lobster

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    After a wonderful chat with a nice lady who found me a local fishmongers, it could be 3!
    Fanny Haddock? Sounds like your ideal woman!

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    While I love lobster ravioli - had it properly once although Ask do a passable crayfish one - it seems a bit of a waste. With something like lobster or really good steak, I like it to sit on the plate unadulterated.

Maybe if I could afford them every day I'd change my mind!
    My fave way too - as some of us had in the Hawksmoor.

Only Dim Prawn can afford lobster as part of his five-a-day!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    While I love lobster ravioli - had it properly once although Ask do a passable crayfish one - it seems a bit of a waste. With something like lobster or really good steak, I like it to sit on the plate unadulterated.

Maybe if I could afford them every day I'd change my mind!

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Two at the moment
    After a wonderful chat with a nice lady who found me a local fishmongers, it could be 3!

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    do you have a recipe hyper d for the creamed lobster ravioli? sounds delicious
    I base it on this recipe:

Lobster Ravioli

but I don't use tarragon and normally make a light creamy Béchamel sauce to go with the lobster rather than the salmon and scallop mousse, as I love the taste of lobster.

I have tried some cheesy sauce ones but I find it overpowers the delicate flavour of lobster.

I also make my own pasta from scratch - that's the secret. And get yourself a ravioli cutter!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Would you recommend Oz to grownups with fond memories of the original? Did you see in 3D?

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    to youngest eek to the cinema to see oz (and very enjoyable it was).

Spent less time getting plan c working then I hoped to as I'm knackered.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Damn quiet weekend, forgot to take my earplugs out...

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Returning to blighty where it's bloody freezing

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    This weekend spent mostly working on plan B. Tired now and oh, good, back to work tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied

Tonight I cooked pizza Florentine and lemon cheesecake.

Tomorrow, I'm going to do a cut down tasting menu (as GF#1 wanted something light): prawn cocktail amuse bouche, creamed lobster ravioli, sweet tomato sorbet.

I may change this in due course, but I'll send you some piccies if you want!
    do you have a recipe hyper d for the creamed lobster ravioli? sounds delicious

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by downsouth View Post
    i'll too be watching the rugby and then at approx 6.30pm congratulating norrahe on winning the Fantasy rugby!!!

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Yesterday was spent on a day trip to That London to see the Big Bang Fair at excel with Pogle Jr - followed by shopping. An excellent time was had by all.
    Today will be mostly spent slobing although if as spod says the parade is on in town, we may pop in to see that.
    Ironing and cooking may also occur.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X