• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Fave Trap Woes

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Fave Trap Woes"

Collapse

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Been for a dump several times today,...
    I'm a one-a-day man myself.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    If you are sticking the nozzle of a power shower up your Gary Glitter there is something very very wrong with you

Colonic irrigation. People pay a fortune for it.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Or why not combine the two?
    If you are sticking the nozzle of a power shower up your Gary Glitter there is something very very wrong with you

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Waited until I got home to post this but...

Pubic dandruff?

Went in the bogs today for a ten minute online poker session and there's the worst case of apparent pubic dandruff on the seat ever. And why is it always black - I hate to think what medical condition this person has? This is just plain dirty, if you suffered from this would you not wipe the seat down afterwards?

I'm 50 years old and I just don't understand how someone can go around with disgusting habits like this, especially not in an office. Gross.

Leave a comment:

• tranceporter
    replied
    Dear god this thread made me laugh! You guys are awesome. If you are this fun online, I guess in real life you must be a riot!

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    The sweetcorn never fits down the holes in the plug hole... looks very unsightly.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Fave Trap Woes

Originally posted by moggy View Post
    what about showering after you have sqeezed one out?

Leave a comment:

• moggy
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    There are showers next to some of the traps in there.

Personally I don't want to be washing whilst someone is squeezing out an Ertha Kitt in the next cubicle.
    what about showering after you have sqeezed one out?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    There are showers next to some of the traps in there.

Personally I don't want to be washing whilst someone is squeezing out an Ertha Kitt in the next cubicle.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Fave Trap Woes

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Scientific research shows that the least used trap is the first one.
    At this Clientco, the first trap has a shower in it.

Might be worth a try.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Scientific research shows that the least used trap is the first one.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Been for a dump several times today
    Perhaps your diet could use some work?

Leave a comment:

• TheBigD
    replied
    you could spend 172 pennies (on current exchange rate)

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    what can you get for 2 euros in the toilets now a days??

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Fave Trap Woes

Bugger, new pants today, pockets not as deep as normal, went to scratch my leg and 6 Euro fell out, 2 of which rolled under the next trap, my favourite and still occupied. What's he gonna think?

Pinch this one off and try the traps one floor down I think.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X