• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Tube Etiquette

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tube Etiquette"

Collapse

• ELBBUBKUNPS
    replied
    I once got on the tube with a fare bit of shaving foam still on my face and my flys wide open, I had walked approx 0.5 miles to the station like that past alot of people and no one said a thing, I then got on the tube and lady came upto me and told me.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Yeah but i'm beating the freaks off with a stick
    Unusual way to beat someone off but I guess they are freaks after all!

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    I take it therefore that you had to disappear round the back of the rubbish bins for a
    I don't know what you provincial bumpkins get up to but we don't have bins on the tube.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    One of the great things about being normal is that you can observe that someone looks a bit odd without becoming sexually aroused.
    I take it therefore that you had to disappear round the back of the rubbish bins for a

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Back to front as well as on the wrong sides? Are you absolutely sure she wasn't just facing away from you?
    Or she was sitting next to a vertical mirror, with her leg furthest from it under a coat on her lap?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Back to front as well as on the wrong sides? Are you absolutely sure she wasn't just facing away from you?
    Too much Lambrusco last night she is face down on the seat?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    They were uncrossed when she uncrossed them. Unless she has reversed feet, or some even more terrible deformity then they were back to front.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    That must make is almost impossible for you to pull anyone normal
    Yeah but i'm beating the freaks off with a stick

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    One of the great things about being normal is that you can observe that someone looks a bit odd without becoming sexually aroused.
    That must make is almost impossible for you to pull anyone normal

Leave a comment:

• Martin@AS Financial
    replied
    Friday morning on the tube is always an experience. Saw one chap this morning who clearly went big last night. He was stood up, leaning forward with his head on the pole desperately trying to stay awake.

He's got a long day ahead of him.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Did she notice you staring at her feet and shout "hey mister, they are up here!" and point at her chest?

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    They were at first, and her shoes looked the right way round. That's what made me wonder. Then she uncrossed them and left no doubt, she had them on wrong.
    Wilmslow? Is that you?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Did she notice you staring at her feet and shout "hey mister, they are up here!" and point at her chest?
    No, because if she had six fingers and her legs were on the wrong way round I suspect her tits were on her back.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    They were uncrossed when she uncrossed them. Unless she has reversed feet, or some even more terrible deformity then they were back to front.
    As well as reversed feet did she have six fingers? It's beginning to sound like Shaunbhoys sister.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X