• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is sasguru really that stupid?"

Collapse

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I was declined when I asked for a lifetime ban.
    If you had any backbone you'd be able take a month off without being banned.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Indeed, but since by your own admission you are not a real person, but the work of three sockie writers, I'm afraid it's you facing the ban.

I was declined when I asked for a lifetime ban.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Rules are rules. Starting a thread to insult someone should have only one outcome.
    Indeed, but since by your own admission you are not a real person, but the work of three sockie writers, I'm afraid it's you facing the ban.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Rules are rules. Starting a thread to insult someone should have only one outcome.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Albert
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Ok, 3 options.
    • Yes
    • Absolutely
    • AndyW taught SAS all he knows

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Ahem....
    Are you a yes or no person?

I'm just asking like.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Ahem....
    Ok, 3 options.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Ahem....

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Oi Shirley, where's the poll?

Btw, you only need 2 options and one of those will be the "AndyW" choice.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    needs a poll surely

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    started a topic Is sasguru really that stupid?

Is sasguru really that stupid?

Believes all the guff about "runaway global warming" from 15 years ago that never materialised...
    Believes the Tories are going to change anything and do anything remotely different to the Blair/Brown govt...
    Believes anyone who chooses to live outside London is a moron...

Is any one person really that dense or does it take three sockie writers as he once said?
    Last edited by DimPrawn; 22 February 2013, 12:27.

Working...
X