• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The World According to the USA"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    See 'Drinking at lunchtime'...

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Brillo - please explain how you came to digging this thread up??

Also, why was Joe Black banned?

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    If it was, it would show up the Himalayas quite nicely, possibly the Carpathians and the Andes, but the pennines wouldnt get a look-in
    Don't forget your coat, it's cold out there.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyber Controller View Post
    I know this should be in light relief
    If it was, it would show up the Himalayas quite nicely, possibly the Carpathians and the Andes, but the pennines wouldnt get a look-in

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by NoddY View Post
    Is the USA near East Angular?
    That joke is almost as old as this thread.

Leave a comment:

• NoddY
    replied
    Is the USA near East Angular?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyber Controller View Post
    I know this should be in light relief, but I can't be bothered to change forum.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black.
    replied
    Crocodiles hunting/culling is now banned and they are a protected species so you will need to correct your map. Also China is a communist state. To be honest this map seems fairly inaccurate, where did you get it from?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Mailman

The world akkording to those who went through the English educational sistam.

Mailman
    Actualy mate, for those who were educated in the UK most of it should be coloured pink and labelled "The British Empire"

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied

The world akkording to those who went through the English educational sistam.

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• Cyber Controller
    started a topic The World According to the USA

The World According to the USA

Working...
X