• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Two interesting charts..."

Collapse

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I have some models to think about
    Me too. Just as soon as I'm finished thinking about waitresses.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Hundreds are subsumed into thousands. So a few hundred could be like 20 hundred.
    HTH with your remedial arithmetic.
    What a terrible attempt to dig yourself out. I guess you only have "a few" braincells.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Trains?
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0055ANU8..._df_B0055ANU84

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Anyway cretins, I have some models to think about
    Trains?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I've now mastered charts in Excel.

Then you've qualified to work in ze City.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Eh? Suggest you have a read of this. What about the auto industry? What about firms like Bosch, Siemens, BASF, etc. I think you might have got that wrong somehow.
    What eek got somefink wrong? No way!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Anyway cretins, I have some models to think about, so I'll leave you stewing in the broth of your ignorance. Sayonara for now and keep as your motto: if you're thick you'll be bobbed.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Really intelligent people do their research first and don't make crappy predications in the first place.

For reference German manufacturing is heavy engineering building the machines that are then used to manufacture other machines. Whilst automation continues to occur they will have a booming economy.
    Eh? Suggest you have a read of this. What about the auto industry? What about firms like Bosch, Siemens, BASF, etc. I think you might have got that wrong somehow.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    A few hundred years... hmm, Newton springs to mind. Is your history as bad as your logic and maths?
    Hundreds are subsumed into thousands. So a few hundred could be like 20 hundred.
    HTH with your remedial arithmetic.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Really intelligent people do their research first and don't make crappy predications in the first place.

For reference German manufacturing is heavy engineering building the machines that are then used to manufacture other machines. Whilst automation continues to occur they will have a booming economy.
    All of German engineering? What proportion is making meta-machines, to coin a phrase?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Yes you've proved you're good at that - you base your life on some words written by some manipulative people a few hundred years ago.
    A few hundred years... hmm, Newton springs to mind. Is your history as bad as your logic and maths?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    On the evidence of reading words and knowing what they mean.
    Yes you've proved you're good at that - you base your life on some words written by some manipulative people a few hundred years ago.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

What happened to Japan?

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    No. Cretins never admit they're wrong.
    Intelligent people change their mind with the evidence.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I've changed my mind.

You are a Cretin.

Now I know you're lying. To change something you must have it first.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X