• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What TV service do you have?"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I am freeview*3 and virgin.

Virgin have got better in the last 2 years.

Leave a comment:

• filthy1980
    replied
    dodgy box

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Virgin in the lounge and FreeSat in the other lounge and our bedroom.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Moved out of the sky-only sticks to a 'temporary' new gaff. Didn't have any telly or broadband so took the cable option with £140 cashback from quidco. It's certainly a superior speed of service to the sky version at my old place but the tv interface isn't as good - ie sky seems better than tivo in my opinion. Not too taken with the internet enabled tv or vd player either - they both refuse to connect to my Love Film account so I use laptop via HDMI. Kind of spoils the experience...

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    Freeview and a Smart TV for Internet access. Did have cable but got rid of it saving £50 a month & bought Humax boxes instead.
    Similar except I use to have an IPTV service with lots of channels.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Mainly FreeSat which isn't on your list.
    But we have FreeView too (only ever used for Dave or if the PVR is recording two satellite channels); your poll doesn't allow multiple choice.

Are you cut out for creating polls?
    The other choice stretches yer intelligence?

Nothing changes with you d000gh does it?

So one last time ya fckin arewipe go and fck yerself, seriously.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Sky because it costs about £5 a month (mates rates from years back)

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Mainly FreeSat which isn't on your list.
    But we have FreeView too (only ever used for Dave or if the PVR is recording two satellite channels); your poll doesn't allow multiple choice.

Are you cut out for creating polls?

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Technically none and all of them, no paid service but I have t'interweb so I get to watch everything, if you know where to look

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Sky. My cack comes from space.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Telly. The human race missed a great opportunity there.

Leave a comment:

• bless 'em all
    replied
    Cable. All three billion channels (or so it seems) of cack at the speed of light.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    started a poll What TV service do you have?

What TV service do you have?

Terrestrial
    0.00%
    Freeview
    18.75%
    Sky
    25.00%
    Cable
    31.25%
    Other
    9.38%
    None