• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Permie news

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Permie news"

Collapse

• The Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Which means she is over 30. No lady under 30 has pubes.

I have heard in hospitals if a lady under 30 has pubes they are all amazed and call in the other nurses for a look.
    This is so true

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
    Reminds when I worked in France and used to frequent the local outdoor pool in summer, it made me realise that girls from the UK were having a trim now and then.
    I love French women....

Leave a comment:

• rootsnall
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Umm no, she can't be more than 22; I said I could nearly count the pubes.

Somehow it feels wrong to lust after such a young woman, seeing as I always preferred MILFs, but she looks exactly like a girlfriend I had in college, possibly before this temp was born.
    Reminds when I worked in France and used to frequent the local outdoor pool in summer, it made me realise that girls from the UK were having a trim now and then.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied

I have heard in hospitals if a lady under 30 has pubes they are all amazed and call in the other nurses for a look.
    Umm no, she can't be more than 22; I said I could nearly count the pubes.

Somehow it feels wrong to lust after such a young woman, seeing as I always preferred MILFs, but she looks exactly like a girlfriend I had in college, possibly before this temp was born.

Leave a comment:

• rootsnall
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Just think, in under a year's time you'll have your first appraisal. mwhahahahahaha
    I dreaded it, but working at a steady 50% capacity ( about normal contractor speed ) you come out with glowing reviews compared to the long term demoralised permies. Saying that my capacity loading has dropped in year 2 and it's time for my appraisal

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Temp's just arrived, wearing jeans so tight you can almost count her pubes.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    You're a permie. Work is something contractors do. Occasionally.

Just think, in under a year's time you'll have your first appraisal. mwhahahahahaha
    I haven't closed my Ltd yet.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Apparently I'm going to be expected to do something called 'work'. This will be an entirely new and possibly exciting experience.
    You're a permie. Work is something contractors do. Occasionally.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Temp's just arrived, wearing jeans so tight you can almost count her pubes.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Morning all. Just met the Marketing Manager lady; quite good looking with firm rear end and hockey thighs, which is nice if your wife likes that kind of thing.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Morning all. Just met the Marketing Manager lady; quite good looking with firm rear end and hockey thighs, which is nice if you like that kind of thing.
    We all know you are not fussy - but pleased keep us posted on the totty position.....

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Morning all. Just met the Marketing Manager lady; quite good looking with firm rear end and hockey thighs, which is nice if you like that kind of thing.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
    2 year permie anniversary for me ! ( after 14 year contracting stint with lots of lovely downtime ) ! And I'm well and truly in a rut.

I thought I was going to get 'offshored' but didn't and now I'm done for

But too lazy to jump ship of my own accord.
    Don't tell anyone but its my 2 year permie anniversary too.

Luckily these things go straight over MF's head....

Leave a comment:

• rootsnall
    replied
    Bollux. Permies are scum and should be thrown out of cuk.....
    2 year permie anniversary for me ! ( after 14 year contracting stint with lots of lovely downtime ) ! And I'm well and truly in a rut.

I thought I was going to get 'offshored' but didn't and now I'm done for

But too lazy to jump ship of my own accord.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Bollux. Permies are scum and should be thrown out of cuk.....
    Oh yeah. You and who's army?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X