• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tonight (NYE) I shall mostly be...."

Collapse

• SimonMac
    replied
    In the end popped a couple of tablets for my should which had the effect of knocking me out and missing NYE completely as I've just woke up after 14 hours, on the plus side feel fresh as a daisy!

Leave a comment:

• formant
    replied
    Well, it was going to be a quiet night in with the other half and the dogs. But as of today the plan is to have a not-so-quiet night with two sets of neighbours who were also initially planning to to f-all. Alright, then...
    Last edited by formant; 31 December 2012, 17:36.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Queueing at DFS for the new years sale which starts at midnight
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Table booked at local eatery followed by a few hrs in a champers bar drinking fizzy.

I won't be winning last post.

Here's hoping your invoices are regular and your warchests overflow in 2013.

Pondy is signing out for 2012.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Celebrating New Year with family, and approximately 4 hours later winning easily Last Post of 2012 from the sad geeks who waited till midnight without any hope of winning.
    Beating AtW with the Last Post of 2012. <- Yours I believe Alexei...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Celebrating New Year with family, and approximately 4 hours later winning easily Last Post of 2012 from the sad geeks who waited till midnight without any hope of winning.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    A consonant please Carol.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Mr C and I will be quaffing Homebrew and nibbling on Stilton and French saucisson (known in chez Cojak as donkey knobs) while watching the countdown
    A consonant please Carol.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Stuck on site at ClientCo in digs so tonight I shall mostly be celebrating New Year in Azeroth

Leave a comment:

• pjclarke
    replied
    Edinburgh for the Princes Street Street Party, the Scots being sensible enough to take Jan 1st AND 2nd as Bank Holidays.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Tonight (NYE) I shall mostly be....

Mr C and I will be quaffing Homebrew and nibbling on Stilton and French saucisson (known in chez Cojak as donkey knobs) while watching the countdown

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Was going to go to the pub and just have a few with Frau D. as she has to be at work at 9 in the morning but might let her go home early and then clubbing with a mate but even then might still have a reasonably early night as I have to be up at 5 on Wednesday and drive 300km to work. We shall see how the night progresses but first its a nice rump steak...

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Mr N and I will be pigging out on foie gras and fizz and watching the cloggie night skies explode with enough fireworks to put November 5th to shame.

We might also join the neighbours in watching them try to set fire to themselves while setting off fireworks at close range

We'll then raise a glass again at 1am to celebrate the new year in blighty and the oul sod

Leave a comment:

• bless 'em all
    replied
    I'll be off to a live music event with burlesque dancers.

It'll be interesting to see the dancing cos Mrs BeA is the choreographer and the dining room has become the dance studio for the past three days. Sadly she'll not be dancing herself this year.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    NYE is the most boring night of the year. FA on TV. I will be in bed at 8pm - wake at midnight to fireworks. Back asleep at 00:01. Up at 7am for jogging.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X