• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "my Underpants are soggy"

Collapse

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    EO's love spuds should be set free!
    Free the Castle Saburac two?

Leave a comment:

• Robinho
    replied
    [QUOTE=EternalOptimist;1658845]
    Originally posted by corndog
    When you see it, you'll sh*t bricks.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    EO's love spuds should be set free!

nudge up the list.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    You are probably causing all the issues by washing too frequently. I remember that embarrassing bodies episode where that lady had a smelly chuff and was washing 5 times a day. They told her to wash once a day and all was fine.

They other reason of a smelly willy is too much animal sex. Try to keep it down to once a week.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    NGREDIENTS:
    Water (Aqua), Ethyl Macadamiate, Tapioca Starch, Carbomer, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polysorbate-60 (Plant Derived), Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate (Natural Preservative), Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Squalane, ,vena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin (Plant Derived Preservative), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
    "Get your lips round that darling!", she gets pudding as well.

so why has Mrs EO suddenly got attached to your meat lollipop? Fifty shades again?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    you need to stop cracking one off the wrist and not washing the old fella - otherwise you will get a cream cheese build up under your helm...

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    [QUOTE=corndog;1658843]How about a kilt?

thats a bit orrible

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    look youse. its NOT sweaty balls

its water from the tap. washing me spuds

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Sage advice.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Robinho View Post
    Is this a recent occurance. Sweaty bollocks is more commonly associated with the Summer months.

Perhaps you need to see a nob-doctor.
    Sage advice.

Leave a comment:

• Robinho
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Is it just me?

I spend a lot of my time lately nipping into the bog and giving me saus a wash.
    Is this a recent occurance. Sweaty bollocks is more commonly associated with the Summer months.

Perhaps you need to see a nob-doctor.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    You'd still be washing yer own kecks ... and touching yer toes

One day woman

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    cor.

If I were three weeks younger
    You'd still be washing yer own kecks ... and touching yer toes

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Oh dear.

Obviously what you need to do is polish up the old chap at client co. They have 'hand' dryers, yes?
    Failing that - offer Mrs EO a (not insubstantial) bribe or change your kecks a bit more often.

Next week - elementary horse care tips
    cor.

If I were three weeks younger

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Oh dear.

Obviously what you need to do is polish up the old chap at client co. They have 'hand' dryers, yes?
    Failing that - offer Mrs EO a (not insubstantial) bribe or change your kecks a bit more often.

Next week - elementary horse care tips

Leave a comment:

Working...
X