• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Hot and steamy....."

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    All 18 or over in the municipal German ones I went to. One of the surreal bits was the bar, sat naked having a beer whilst watching the women doing their stretches in the open air bit.
    That should be the minimum IMO. One day in Austria there was a naked boy of 9 or 10 in there. Seems odd to me.

Leave a comment:

• teclo
    replied
    You're lucky, last year I was in the virgin gym in Glasgow and I'm enjoying the steam room after working out. This dude comes in, whips off his towel then starts doing naked pressups beside me. Naked tadger going up and down beside me? No thank you.. I cut short my steam and left

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Then there was the time a 16 year old girl came into the sauna naked - that was a toughie too.
    All 18 or over in the municipal German ones I went to. One of the surreal bits was the bar, sat naked having a beer whilst watching the women doing their stretches in the open air bit.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Gruffalo View Post
    Glad to have got through first base .
    First base is french kissing, isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    In Austria recently there was a couple cuddling up in a dimly lit area of the sauna. They were lying down. With towels round waist. They got up, removed towels and left - then I saw it was not man/woman but lesbians! Hard to keep myself in control - I had to think about section 58.

Then there was the time a 16 year old girl came into the sauna naked - that was a toughie too.
    you are Jimmy Saville and I claim my ridicolous jingly jangly gold tat

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    Done that, very good, the cold plunge pool was a must.
    In Austria recently there was a couple cuddling up in a dimly lit area of the sauna. They were lying down. With towels round waist. They got up, removed towels and left - then I saw it was not man/woman but lesbians! Hard to keep myself in control - I had to think about section 58.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied

Ask her if she like German saunas where you all go naked - mixed.
    Done that, very good, the cold plunge pool was a must.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Now, she asked me for my name, told me hers and gave me a friendly handshake.

She did tell me she was Iranian and had some brothers though!!
    You are aware in Muslim countries you are not supposed to touch the opposite sex? Her brothers are going to be coming for you - these guys are worse than the Mafia guys you used to live next to.

They will start of lightly with all of them 4n4lly assaulting you - then move on to the heavy stuff.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    In Wilmslow's head it most certainly did.
    yeah - and that's about the only place it is ever likely to happen too.....

he will go blind

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    That did not actually happen did it.....
    In Wilmslow's head it most certainly did.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Was alone in the steam room at the gym today, when a good looking young lady comes in.

I made small chat out of politeness, when we end up chatting about the jobs we do, and where we lived.

After a good 10 mins or so I needed to leave to avoid being cooked, said nice chatting, see you around etc.

Now, she asked me for my name, told me hers and gave me a friendly handshake.

Made my day, even if nothing comes of it.

She did tell me she was Iranian and had some brothers though!!

Glad to have got through first base though - although I should have struck while hot in my steamy speedos and arranged a coffee or something after.
    That did not actually happen did it.....

Leave a comment:

• mos
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    +1

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
    Wiiiiiilllllllmmmmmssssllloooowwww!!!

[canned laughter]
    +1

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Wiiiiiilllllllmmmmmssssllloooowwww!!!

[canned laughter]

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Did you get a stiffy?

Ask her if she like German saunas where you all go naked - mixed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X