• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Duchess of Cambridge pregnant"

Collapse

• minestrone
    replied
    That bit in the Omen when the nanny kills herself for the child of the devil.

DAMIEN OMEN DAMIEN OMEN DAMIEN OMEN.

Leave a comment:

• LatteLiberal
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Kate is stunnigly good looking, that big goofy big eared baldy prince got a winner there.
    I have banged much better looking females than Kate. I am unusually handsome though.

Leave a comment:

• Basil Fawlty
    replied
    Kate is stunnigly good looking, that big goofy big eared baldy prince got a winner there.
    Yeah but being the next King makes you quite a catch apparently - even if you do look like Mr Potatohead.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    He is probably so senile just now he is phoning up Scottish driving instructors and questioning their clients sobriety.

If you can get me his number I will give him a call and ask him about greek people living off the state.
    What about Krauts living off the state?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Does Prince Philip have an alibi?
    He is probably so senile just now he is phoning up Scottish driving instructors and questioning their clients sobriety.

If you can get me his number I will give him a call and ask him about greek people living off the state.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Never been much of a royal fan, kind of just want to ignore all the chat that goes on in the court of Windsor but it must be torture for everyone.

OMG, just displayed some emotion there.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Does Prince Philip have an alibi?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    Gone now.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Twitter accounts now deleted.
    All of them? Thank God.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Twitter accounts now deleted.

Leave a comment:

• BillHicksRIP
    replied
    Christ. There'll be some fallout from this. Poor woman.

Leave a comment:

• GreenLabel
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Not nice at all.
    No. Really not.

Very sad.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Not nice at all.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    Bit of an over reaction!
    One wouldn't be surprised if she'd been getting horrible death threats from royalists, hounded by the media, etc.

It still stinks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X