• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Question for sasguru"

Collapse

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I dread to think how he'll view the fact my wine is delivered in a cardboard box by a working class person in a van.
    The same way that you'll view the fact that my wine gets delivered by the secretary of our wine club.

How nice.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I can recommend Früh kolsch (winks at Chef) and Fransiskaner if your local one has them. Their own brand weissbeir isn't bad either if you like that sort of thing.
    the trouble is Früh Kölsch doesn't really travel all that well. The best I've ever had it as at one of their two Brauhäuser in Köln, the one in the Severinsviertel but you want to try is Pfäffgen. Mmmm, Kölsch:

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    I dread to think how he'll view the fact my wine is delivered in a cardboard box by a working class person in a van.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Did indeed. There was just enough space for the crates* as well.

*Us aristos call 12 bottles of wine crates. It's a nod to the plebs.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I can recommend Früh kolsch (winks at Chef) and Fransiskaner if your local one has them. Their own brand weissbeir isn't bad either if you like that sort of thing.
    Nah, not funny. Don't try too hard. Although I like any sort of Kolsch usually.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Did you take the shiny new motor?
    Did indeed. There was just enough space for the crates* as well.

*Us aristos call 12 bottles of wine crates. It's a nod to the plebs.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Or I may not. Wine by the case. Brown ale by the crate.
    Nah. It's just that you're a lush who buys Tesco Merlot by the 3 litre box and you got a bit confused.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Thanks. Just to keep you updated this afternoon I had a nap and went to Waitrose to get 2 nice crates of red/white for Christmas. Feeling top of the world, thanks for asking

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    In sasguru's case it's whiskey by the barrel...

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    You might be confusing crate and box.
    Or I may not. Wine by the case. Brown ale by the crate.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Crates? You ******* peasant!
    You might be confusing crate and box.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Thanks. Just to keep you updated this afternoon I had a nap and went to Waitrose to get 2 nice crates of red/white for Christmas. Feeling top of the world, thanks for asking
    Crates? You ******* peasant!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Did you take the shiny new motor?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    You're on thin ******* ice my pedigree chum, and I shall be under it when it breaks. Now, **** off.

Well worth a revisit, you chunt.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by dogzilla View Post
    Can you lot stop ******* riding sasguru's ******* dick all day long?

I've not been on this forum long and all I ******* see is peanuts going on about sasguru.

I couldn't give a toss what he claims or has, I've never been the jealous type, but the lot of you going on about him all ******* day is getting tiresome.

Stop sucking him off and ignore him, or shut the **** up. It's getting boring now.
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Tell me about it - ever since I've joined this forum in 1984 all I could hear about - sasguru this, or sasguru that - ****ing stop it already!
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    I agree. I am very jealous that he gets so much attention from every member on the forum. Some people login to the forum just to check up on what SAS has been upto that day.
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    When has anyone ever posted anything nice about him? You seem rather confused.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X