• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Argahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    MF - Why?
    I think the OP should have been made in this thread really: http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ive-liars.html

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    MF - Why?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Oh bye Where you going?
    Since you're so busy you need to prioritise what's important. Hence you'll be leaving?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Bye then MF.
    Oh bye Where you going?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    You lot are asking for a heart attack, slaving away all those manic hours - Work smarter not longer!
    Steep learning curve. When I finished last night I then spent another 3 hours studying. Time will tell.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    You lot are asking for a heart attack, slaving away all those manic hours - Work smarter not longer!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Bye then MF.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I thought this was a thread about pirates.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• BigTime
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    4am up yesterday, started work at 7am, up until 1am (last call), couldn't sleep until 4am, started again 8am, just finished and I haven;t even gone bloody perm yet.

Fook it, think I might put in a fooking stupid number of days for my last invoice.
    That sounds like a tulip job that you'll quit within a year. Don't take it.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I thought this was a thread about pirates.

Anyway - I have got fook all to do except post drivel.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Just done three 13 hour solid coding days in Amsterdam on the outskirts of an industrial estate not even being able to take time for lunch as up against a deadline. My Southampton plane delayed by 2 hours at Schipol, home 23:30, at my desk in London at 07:30.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Look on the bright side. You could be have spent hours fiddling around making an online jigsaw.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    4am up yesterday, started work at 7am, up until 1am (last call), couldn't sleep until 4am, started again 8am, just finished and I haven;t even gone bloody perm yet.

Fook it, think I might put in a fooking stupid number of days for my last invoice.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    started a topic Argahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Argahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Too busy, too busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all!

Working...
X