• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Happy Birthday Lockhouse"

Collapse

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    Thanks very much for the CUK birthday wishes.

I was 50 last week and spent the entire week celebrating so apologies for not being around!

Started off hosting a birthday party for 40 at our local Italian restaurant, then a rather nice family Sunday lunch. Then off to Florence romantically with the missus for three days for my actual birthday and also my 10th wedding anniversary (we got married there so renewed our vows last week as well). When we got back we had a dinner party for some more friends on the Saturday night at home, then on Sunday off to another local restaurant for lunch with the Father-in-Law who picked up the tab.

This week I will mostly be Slimfasting.

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Thank you

Thanks very much for the CUK birthday wishes.

I was 50 last week and spent the entire week celebrating so apologies for not being around!

Started off hosting a birthday party for 40 at our local Italian restaurant, then a rather nice family Sunday lunch. Then off to Florence romantically with the missus for three days for my actual birthday and also my 10th wedding anniversary (we got married there so renewed our vows last week as well). When we got back we had a dinner party for some more friends on the Saturday night at home, then on Sunday off to another local restaurant for lunch with the Father-in-Law who picked up the tab.

This week I will mostly be Slimfasting.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied

Happy Birthday

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Happy Birthday Lockhouse!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied