• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Chilling Stuff

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Chilling Stuff"

Collapse

• Ignis Fatuus
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    Am I supposed to read something into this
    Chef, chef, don't bother, it's not worth it.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    great

glad I dont own any rabbits to go with my new kitchenware

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by palatino winotype View Post
    For the same reason, MATE, that 90% of the posts in General have little bearing on IT contracting in the UK.

If you don't like it, don't read it.
    James Taylor You've Got A Friend - YouTube

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    For the same reason, MATE, that 90% of the posts in General have little bearing on IT contracting in the UK.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by speling bee View Post
    He does Old Hack's currency conversions as well.
    And Robby's economic theories.

Leave a comment:

• palatino winotype
    replied
    why you think a forum for IT Contractors in the Uk would be interested in listening to your controversial opinions?

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    I'm not going to start googling all your nutter theories, you're entitled to your thoughts and opinions and I'm entitled to mine. I have no further need to google anything related to your theories, I was simply wondering how much of an expert you are in your field of intelligence. Given that you don't even get your facts correct regarding the year something happened I conclude you talk utter sh!te.

I think you're a bit abnormal and am more curious to understand why you think a forum for IT Contractors in the Uk would be interested in listening to your controversial opinions? Also, what brought you to this site in the first place?
    Just typical sockie fare.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Hardly matters when it was said. It's what was said that is the issue.

Oh, since you are so keen on Googling, give Mandelson french hospital records a whirl.

Poor little mouse :-(
    I'm not going to start googling all your nutter theories, you're entitled to your thoughts and opinions and I'm entitled to mine. I have no further need to google anything related to your theories, I was simply wondering how much of an expert you are in your field of intelligence. Given that you don't even get your facts correct regarding the year something happened I conclude you talk utter sh!te.

I think you're a bit abnormal and am more curious to understand why you think a forum for IT Contractors in the Uk would be interested in listening to your controversial opinions? Also, what brought you to this site in the first place?

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    really? do tell, because as far as I can find out Mandelson, George Osbourne and the Yachtgate saga was actaully in 2008, that's 4 years ago if maths isn't your strong point, 4 years is greater than 1 year if that last comment was too difficult to grasp.. as demonstrated by simply typing in "mandelson george osbourne yacht" in google.

or perhaps THATS the real conspiracy, that the Guardian have really got a time machine and report on whats going to happen rather than what has happened.. holy sh!t, you're a genius !!
    He does Old Hack's currency conversions as well.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Allegations, even daft ones from sockies, surely put CUK at some sort of legal exposure risk?
    Not in this case. We passed on his details to our handlers, but they weren't interested in the delusional outpourings of a poorly constructed sockie. Especially as he's been taken in by the first circle of the "truth". He hasn't even got to the level with the lizard people yet.

Leave a comment:

• palatino winotype
    replied
    really? do tell, because as far as I can find out Mandelson, George Osbourne and the Yachtgate saga was actaully in 2008, that's 4 years ago if maths isn't your strong point, 4 years is greater than 1 year if that last comment was too difficult to grasp.. as demonstrated by simply typing in "mandelson george osbourne yacht" in google.

or perhaps THATS the real conspiracy, that the Guardian have really got a time machine and report on whats going to happen rather than what has happened.. holy sh!t, you're a genius !!
    Hardly matters when it was said. It's what was said that is the issue.

Oh, since you are so keen on Googling, give Mandelson french hospital records a whirl.

Poor little mouse :-(

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    I also have a pretty good idea what Mandelson said when pure poison about Gordon Brown dripped from his forked tongue into the ear of George Osborne aboard that Russian Oligarch's yacht last year.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    You seem to know a lot about all sorts of conspiracy theories, perhaps you should start a blog or perhaps a website? that way someone who actually gives a sh!t can find your idiotic drivel far easier in a one stop shop style rather than them finding everything you write on here via searching on google (it usually appears from here to google in a few minutes) and then we're stuck with more of your loony friends frequenting this board.

Just a suggestion.

EDIT: http://www.iamatroll.co.uk is available, unfortunately 123 reg says the .com is taken.. hey ho, thats the way the loony biscuit floats
    Last edited by chef; 9 October 2012, 13:43.

Leave a comment:

• palatino winotype
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    You seem to know a lot of people who knew about child abuse going on, and neither you, nor they thought to report it to try and put a stop to it?
    I don't want my brake hoses getting cut!

I also have a pretty good idea what Mandelson said when pure poison about Gordon Brown dripped from his forked tongue into the ear of George Osborne aboard that Russian Oligarch's yacht last year.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X