• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "RIP Michael O'Hare, aka Commander Jeffrey Sinclair, Babylon 5"

Collapse

• Obbiie
    replied
    Very sad news.

I was a very late arrival at B5 (only got to see it a couple of years ago) but loved it.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Bugger!

Leave a comment:

• escapeUK
    replied
    Originally posted by sbakoola View Post
    People aint living beyond their 60s.
    What you mean the government are lying about people living longer and longer? Who'd have thought it.

Medicine may have improved slightly, but people are eating more processed crap than ever before, drinking loads, obesity, diabetes, living higher stress lifestyles. To me thats a recipe for dying earlier.

Leave a comment:

• sbakoola
    replied
    I wasn't a B5 fan at all, but seeing those 80s / 90s TV actors going to the great beyond certainly puts one's mortality as something of a real and live threat ! Michael Clark Duncan passing away was a shock recently to me. People aint living beyond their 60s.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Another gone beyond the rim - the others are:
    Andreas Katsulas (G'Kar)
    Richard Biggs (Dr. Stephen Franklin)
    Jeff Conaway (Zack Allan)

Did I miss any?

Leave a comment:

• RIP Michael O'Hare, aka Commander Jeffrey Sinclair, Babylon 5

'Babylon 5' star Michael O'Hare dies at 60 | 11alive.com

Farewell to the One Who Was