• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anti-semitic troll turns out to be friend's 17 year old son"

Collapse

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    MF did and is still paying for it
    Actually everyone else is paying for it

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Can people not make a little mistake?
    MF did and is still paying for it

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    No!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    As opposed to the pretendy truth?

Good on the parents though. I'd have turned any of my offspring in who did what their little tulip did.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    But give me a few minutes of your time and I'll tell you why I'm back and the real truth about exactly why I left in the first place.
    As opposed to the pretendy truth?

Good on the parents though. I'd have turned any of my offspring in who did what their little tulip did.

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    And your anti-semitic troll turned out to be a figment of your imagination.
    ???

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
    It took him a while to discover who it was and he did contact the dad straight away.
    It was more in regards to Mudskipper. My fault, I should have quoted him.

Leave a comment:

• jmo21
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    First phone call, I'd have been around his house waking the family up to 'discuss' things.
    It took him a while to discover who it was and he did contact the dad straight away.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    First phone call, I'd have been around his house waking the family up to 'discuss' things.

If it happened again, the lad would be kicked around town.

My brothers son had an issue with being bullied, so my brother went around the lads house, and beat 9 shades of tulip out of the dad (himself a bit of a tulip), and told the dad he'd do that every time his son bullied my his kid.

It stopped overnight.

These things can be stopped very quickly.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    And your anti-semitic troll turned out to be a figment of your imagination.

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    I had an unpleasant experience with a lad of a similar age who was phoning in the middle of the night and making very graphic obscene death threats towards me. Happened regularly over a couple of weeks. He'd been a friend of my son's, and they'd fallen out over something (money I think) and this was his way of dealing with it. I never did confront him, but made sure my son knew I'd recorded a call and would be going to his dad and the police if it happened again. Fortunately it didn't.
    Sorry to hear that.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    **** that.... I would have beaten him tulipless....if I was his dad or Leo..

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    I had an unpleasant experience with a lad of a similar age who was phoning in the middle of the night and making very graphic obscene death threats towards me. Happened regularly over a couple of weeks. He'd been a friend of my son's, and they'd fallen out over something (money I think) and this was his way of dealing with it. I never did confront him, but made sure my son knew I'd recorded a call and would be going to his dad and the police if it happened again. Fortunately it didn't.

Leave a comment:

• Anti-semitic troll turns out to be friend's 17 year old son

Yikes.

The day I confronted my troll | Leo Traynor | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

Then one day something happened that truly frightened me. I don't scare easily but this was vile. I received a parcel at my home address. Nothing unusual there – I get lots of post. I ripped it open and there was a Tupperware lunchbox inside full of ashes. There was a note included, saying, "Say hello to your relatives from Auschwitz". I was physically sick. I was petrified. They had my address. I reported it to the authorities and hoped for the best. Two days later I opened my front door and there was a bunch of dead flowers with my wife's old Twitter username on it. Then that night I received a DM. "You'll get home some day & ur bitches throat will be cut & ur son will be gone."

Working...
X