• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "treacherous use of tadpoles?"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    The last time I donated the nurse extracted it. The previous time she wore a traffic wardens outfit.
    first time was on BUPA?

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    The last time I donated the nurse extracted it. The previous time she wore a traffic wardens outfit.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Fair play to the man for standing by his daughter, its not her fault she was conceived in this way, but it sounds like the woman is out to get all she can
    well said

I stuck up for my kids as well

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    you might need to make it bigger for western males.

Looks like it would chafe.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    If any women need sperm I am sure I can donate some.
    You'll need one of these (not sure how SFW the video is)

Leave a comment:

• doomage
    replied
    This article makers a very good point. One should never leave sperm in a condom.

Far better to fire it on face or t1ts....
    arse.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    This article makers a very good point. One should never leave sperm in a condom.

Far better to fire it on face or t1ts....

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Liz Jones' baby craving drove her to steal husband's sperm in ultimate deception | Mail Online

It's no worse than one of their own would do.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Its quality not quantity!
    Okay. Mich - you are required....

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Fertility clinics should be banned.

Its quality not quantity!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Fertility clinics should be banned.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Fair play to the man for standing by his daughter, its not her fault she was conceived in this way, but it sounds like the woman is out to get all she can

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    started a topic treacherous use of tadpoles?

treacherous use of tadpoles?

Man sues his ex-wife for 'stealing his frozen sperm to get pregnant without telling him' | Mail Online

so does he get pursued by the CSA?... I suspect he will.

Working...
X