• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "locating long time ago lost friend"

Collapse

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by Cadmus Wolf View Post
    All data I have about him is his first and last name, date and place of birth and the last known nationality.
    Does he have many?

Sounds like a Churchill/Spod sockie trying to find some dirt on someone...

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    err.. have you seen the "Lassies" latest members list on that site

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Well, since he seems to be a one-song poster he probably won't be back, particularly since he kept repeating this post in a non-relevant thread in another Professional forum.

(so much for the 'long-time friend' though, it doesn't sound very friendly to me...)

Leave a comment:

• Cadmus Wolf
    replied
    whatever

I know other ways how to find him but as the saying goes, "I don't want to scarry the bird yet"

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    You are showing off - we all know contractors do not have friends
    Well, no friends except Recruitment Agents.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Good day everybody,
    I'm trying to locate a long time ago lost friend, who, I was told, is presently self-employed in Scotland (has his own little business in construction field). All data I have about him is his first and last name, date and place of birth and the last known nationality.
    Question: Is there any UK government website, an online business directory or something where I can find his company name and the contact info with the only little information I have about him?
    Thanks for any reply you may have.
    You are showing off - we all know contractors do not have friends

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    P.S. nomadd and paddy don't waste the electronic ink or truth be told, your posts are garbage.
    An insult and an Americanism?

You are MF and I claim my £10!

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Hmmm, Scotland? Self employed ? It can be only one...its Gentile !! (S)He will be here shortly to post soon.

Leave a comment:

• Cadmus Wolf
    replied
    many thanks guys!

How about a UK mobile phone online directory?

P.S. nomadd and paddy don't waste the electronic ink or truth be told, your posts are garbage.

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    https://pipl.com/ Pipl Deep Web People Search
    That seems to be US-only.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Good day everybody,
    I'm trying to locate a long time ago lost friend, who, I was told, is presently self-employed in Scotland (has his own little business in construction field). All data I have about him is his first and last name, date and place of birth and the last known nationality.
    Question: Is there any UK government website, an online business directory or something where I can find his company name and the contact info with the only little information I have about him?
    Scotland's Gay and Lesbian Dating site - Gay Scots

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    https://pipl.com/ Pipl Deep Web People Search

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Search for People, Businesses and Places - 192.com?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Good day everybody,
    Try Company Check

Leave a comment:

Working...
X