• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "My start to the weekend"

Collapse

• aussielong
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    I'm sure he's already told you this but TestMangler is not a tester he mangles them.
    Yes, I imagine him standing in a full length mirror before leaving the house. Like deNiro in Taxi Driver.

"you talkin to me?"
    "you callin me a tester?"
    "you talkin to me?"
    "who the f**k are you callin a tester?"

(but spoken like Rab C. Nesbitt)

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by aussielong View Post
    Just who is managing the tests when you are posting your sh1t on here, boy?
    I'm sure he's already told you this but TestMangler is not a tester he mangles them.

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    That's what I was thinking. When did it become a banning offence ? Probably just NAT on his period I reckon.
    Just who is managing the tests when you are posting your sh1t on here, boy?

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    That's weird. You tell people to F-off several times a day!
    That's what I was thinking. When did it become a banning offence ? Probably just NAT on his period I reckon.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Well done Suity. Would have commented earlier, but couldn't cause I was banned for telling someone to f##k off.
    That's weird. You tell people to F-off several times a day!

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Nothing in the sunday papers so i guess the old boy made it

Had no calls from the cozzers either.
    The guy is probably too ashamed to admit you of all people was the one who helped him.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Banned? Why cant you just be nice? Why can't we all get along? Give peace a chance.
    Yes MF, you are so correct, and by the grace of god and the tough love of NotAllThere I've come to realise the error of my ways and will work on ways to make ammends for any hurt or upset I may have caused the other members of CUK with my foul language and aggressive manner.

I'd like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony........

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Well done Suity. Would have commented earlier, but couldn't cause I was banned for telling someone to f##k off.

Bannings, saving peoples lives, taking control of situations at work. Go Suity !!
    Banned? Why cant you just be nice? Why can't we all get along? Give peace a chance.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied

Bannings, saving peoples lives, taking control of situations at work. Go Suity !!

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Are the cozzers related to the rozzers by any chance???
    Synonyms eh?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Are the cozzers related to the rozzers by any chance???

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by nomadd View Post
    That was the bit where I stopped reading.
    Well you can take the boy out of Luton . . .

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    Knowing what this could possibly mean I nipped and and pulled this chap from the wreck. Claret all over me. I took him to the verge and he was adamant he wanted to lay down. Then stole his Rolex; nice one, too. Should be worth a few quid.
    That was the bit where I stopped reading.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Thanks Doogie, that's reassuring. Given that he was halfway out of the car and about to be dropped by this woman I did the best I could. It was the Christian thing to do I guess
    I'm probably far too cynical I have heard though that if you give someone CPR or mouth-to-mouth you can potentially kill them so I'd be terrified. I guess you just have to make the call.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X